Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cant believe Galloway is on CBB

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am fairly up to date on sport and current affairs and stuff - and could have told you he was a yank sports star - but that would have been about it.

And I certainly missed US basketball taking off here.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Tubthumper said:
I agree BB is not the best platform but if you want to spread your ideology to the masses it is probably the best way...and equally a sad inditement of our nation.

I agree with most of his ideology.

Galloway is a hypocrite and self publicist.
He went to Iraq and shook sadam's hand a basically told him he was great guy, the fact that he was still gassing the Marsh Arabs seemed not to matter.
Amnesty International has a very low opinion of Bangeldesh at the mo, george obviously thinks there great, because he went arse licking the government shortly before the election. Might have something to do with the very large number of bangledeshi's that are in his consituency.
Yes, he gave the senate a good kicking (which can't be bad) however he let himself down when he said he didn't know where the money in his charity came from, it is alledge that the major contributor has a very unsavory reputation in the middle east.
Tosser of the highest order, he cares not one jot for anyone other than himself.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Rodman being a " Yank " who Galloway despises

I believe GG's ex partner (or wife?) was a yank.

How Gwylan can claim to have a knowledge of sport and not have heard of DR? After Michael Jordan, Shaq O'Neil, Magic Johnson and that small white guy who played for the Utah Jazz Rodman was the biggest thing in the NBA in the late 90s, whether you like basketball or not, and certainly the most notorious pro basketball player in recent memory.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wozza said:
*cough*

Kobe Bryant

Yup, oops, but notorious?!?!

What surprises me about Rodman is why he's on CBB, not as though he needs the money or UK publicity. Why spend 3 weeks in that house when he could be shagging his way round So Cal as per usual.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Cheeky Monkey said:
Yup, oops, but notorious?!?!

What surprises me about Rodman is why he's on CBB, not as though he needs the money or UK publicity. Why spend 3 weeks in that house when he could be shagging his way round So Cal as per usual.

Of course Kobe is notorious. For his off-court shenanigans as much as on-court.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Cheeky Monkey said:
I believe GG's ex partner (or wife?) was a yank.

How Gwylan can claim to have a knowledge of sport and not have heard of DR? After Michael Jordan, Shaq O'Neil, Magic Johnson and that small white guy who played for the Utah Jazz Rodman was the biggest thing in the NBA in the late 90s, whether you like basketball or not, and certainly the most notorious pro basketball player in recent memory.

More brilliant logic. I've not heard of DR therefore I've got no knowledge of sport :dunce:

I didn't say I knew everything about every sport but I would say that I have good knowledge of all major sports. Basketball is not a major sport over here - no matter how you try to pretend that it is.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Gwylan said:
More brilliant logic. I've not heard of DR therefore I've got no knowledge of sport :dunce:

I didn't say I knew everything about every sport

and I didn't say you had no knowledge of sport. Enough already.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Bozza said:
No he wasn't. The Bulls were NBA champs from 90/91 - 93-94. Rodman was still with the Pistons at this time. After a couple of seasons at the Spurs he ended up at the Bulls when they won three more (I think) titles. Undoubtedly the second famous player in that Bulls team was Scotty Pippen.

(I am a big basketball/NBA fan - just can't be arsed to go into it on that other thread)

Morris got something wrong?? I DON'T believe it:O

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My ex wife was certainly not a Yank, how dare you :censored: ;)

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
MOH - theres a lot of hostility in you, chill out and stop taking everything so bloody seriously ;)

pot, kettle, c.unt:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here