Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cant believe Galloway is on CBB

Perhaps the few blinkered people on here who actually LIKE the man will finally have their eyes opened. Whether or not you agree with his stance on Iraq, every single thing that man has ever done has been for the benefit of himself. And seeing him carried shoulder high by Asians after his election win was sickening. He picked a consituency with a majority of ethnic minorities (!), getting in solely on the Iraq ticket. And how does he repay these voters? By going on TV for up to 3 weeks to boost his ego even more. During a session of parliament when he should be doing his job.

Despicable little weasel. :angry:

Last edited:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Isn't George Galloway London Irish's mostest favourite poster boy :love:

Cant wait to hear this particular stunt 'defended'....

*pulls up a chair*

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Smart Mart said:
Isn't George Galloway London Irish's mostest favourite poster boy :love:

Cant wait to hear this particular stunt 'defended'....

*pulls up a chair*

STOP PRESS...

Its all for charidee. Thats OK then...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only man in the country to give C*nts a bad name. He is a complete and total tosser and should be kicked to within an inch of his life.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm amazed he's done it and whilst I think he's a despicable rogue it will undoubtedly make for interesting television. Or at least that's what I'm hoping. Pompous, self-obsessed sneak that he is, he does at least have more brain cells than the rest of the BB house combined and may well take some people down a peg or two.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rodman being a " Yank " who Galloway despises who is also 6 foot 6 and 18 stone with a 14 inch penis may get into a fight with Galloway about USA foreign policy and bugger him to within an inch of his life hopefully ??? :ohmy: :lol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
Rodman being a " Yank " who Galloway despises who is also 6 foot 6 and 18 stone with a 14 inch penis may get into a fight with Galloway about USA foreign policy and bugger him to within an inch of his life hopefully ??? :ohmy: :lol:

When you've quite stopped wanking Gareth...

I seriously doubt whether anyone on the programme, including George Galloway, had ever heard of Dennis Rodman before, let alone decide to "despise" him.

But I'll happily bow down to anyone who has better inside knowledge of the relationships between dodgy politicians and cross-dressing American former basketball players than mine.:bowdown: :bowdown: :shootself :shootself

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eh

Calm Down Calm Down :p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
MOH - theres a lot of hostility in you, chill out and stop taking everything so bloody seriously ;)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
MOH - theres a lot of hostility in you, chill out and stop taking everything so bloody seriously ;)

I'm not, you arse! I was gently teasing. Obviously too gently...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here