Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't Be Arsed With Football...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
f*** me, you are only SIXTEEN!!!

How can you be going off the beautiful game at such a young age!? ???

The fact that since, he can properly remmeber Brighton have always been at Withdean..:down:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Similar to what Scotty Mac said, i know when i go to Tottenham games, at the end of the day we aint gunna come higher than 5th..so...i just go for the invasions of small northern towns ( Wigan:drool:)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
f*** me, you are only SIXTEEN!!!

How can you be going off the beautiful game at such a young age!? ???

It's just losing it's appeal I think. There's so much wrong with the game and nothing being done about it. I struggle to make a connection with the current situation.

I still love playing and still love watching Brighton with my mates making a day out of it. But football as a whole is hard to relate to at the moment.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
It's just losing it's appeal I think. There's so much wrong with the game and nothing being done about it. I struggle to make a connection with the current situation.

I still love playing and still love watching Brighton with my mates making a day out of it. But football as a whole is hard to relate to at the moment.

But love it or hate it mate, this is one of the better leagues to support a team.

At least the teams are on a FAR more even keel than in the PremierSHIT.

It will all come good when we finally open those gates at Falmer! :falmer:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I know I know.

But nearly all my life I've been watching us Withdean :(

The tales of The Goldstone make me feel as though I've missed out.

Some youngsters now may feel in a few years time they missed out on Withdean though (especially the city game)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I went through this when Magoo was in charge, I've never really got back up for it at all since then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just do not go then.

Easy really.

An alarming amount of fans have done exactly that.

I can't get to many games but I generally go to those I can, If we sell Murray I might well take your advice though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here