Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Believe me, mate the reaction on here doesn't represent most Brighton fans, infact it doesn't represent the opinion of most on here. the vocal minority are best ignored.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Till we play you lot at the shit ground,and maybe you can teach us a lesson on how to be successful.:US:

Would you like to switch the game to Withdean?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You can react to this post however you want stokecity4life, but I'm coming to the Britannia, and my GOD I hope you play Fuller and Tuncay, I like Stoke as a team altogether, it's a ground I've never been to, and Fuller and Tuncay are two of my favourite EPL players, and no disrespect, but the fact that we COULD win, as opposed to say Arsenal, makes it all the more exciting for me, SEE YOU IN THREE WEEKS :D

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I don't understand.

Probably read one of the previous posts on the subject of the FA Cup draw which weren't too complimentary from one of our less educated posters. Stoke are a good tough team as a few of the so called "Big Guns" have found out. I see them as a team that on their day can just about get a result from any game, I hope they don't have one of their good days when we go there but I equally believe that on our day we could get a result.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Probably read one of the previous posts on the subject of the FA Cup draw which weren't too complimentary from one of our less educated posters. Stoke are a good tough team as a few of the so called "Big Guns" have found out. I see them as a team that on their day can just about get a result from any game, I hope they don't have one of their good days when we go there but I equally believe that on our day we could get a result.

Absolutely spot on, if you look at Stoke's message board I think you'll find they've read most of the daft posts from some of the more stupid posters on here. Stoke are a Premiership team who got there on merit, they are playing in a league that we can only aspire be in (one day hopefully!). They are an old established club with a great history and good set of fans and they deserve a lot more respect than some of the idiots on here have been giving them. Yes we've got a good manager who has built a good team, we are top of our league and are moving into a fantastic new stadium next season. Hopefully we will get promoted to the Championship as well but until then we are in no position to belittle a team like Stoke.
As for the City, I have been to Stoke quite a few times as my Daughter went to University there, and can honestly say I've been to a lot worse places. Can we beat them? possibly, if Gus puts out our strongest team, will we beat them? probably not, but I will be going all the same and I'm looking forward to a good game and good day out. And people having a go about their stadium make me laugh, I know Stoke fans are'nt that complimentary about it, but FFS it's like Wembley compared to Withdean! There are a few people on here who need a reality check.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
You can react to this post however you want stokecity4life, but I'm coming to the Britannia, and my GOD I hope you play Fuller and Tuncay, I like Stoke as a team altogether, it's a ground I've never been to, and Fuller and Tuncay are two of my favourite EPL players, and no disrespect, but the fact that we COULD win, as opposed to say Arsenal, makes it all the more exciting for me, SEE YOU IN THREE WEEKS :D

Very much this. Good chance to test our mettle against a decent, solid Premiership club. Yeah, we'd have all liked Arsenal or Man U or whatever but at least we didn't get another Championship team. We're working our way up the food chain so let's see how it goes.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Absolutely spot on, if you look at Stoke's message board I think you'll find they've read most of the daft posts from some of the more stupid posters on here. Stoke are a Premiership team who got there on merit, they are playing in a league that we can only aspire be in (one day hopefully!). They are an old established club with a great history and good set of fans and they deserve a lot more respect than some of the idiots on here have been giving them. Yes we've got a good manager who has built a good team, we are top of our league and are moving into a fantastic new stadium next season. Hopefully we will get promoted to the Championship as well but until then we are in no position to belittle a team like Stoke.
As for the City, I have been to Stoke quite a few times as my Daughter went to University there, and can honestly say I've been to a lot worse places. Can we beat them? possibly, if Gus puts out our strongest team, will we beat them? probably not, but I will be going all the same and I'm looking forward to a good game and good day out. And people having a go about their stadium make me laugh, I know Stoke fans are'nt that complimentary about it, but FFS it's like Wembley compared to Withdean! There are a few people on here who need a reality check.

the most sensible post i've seen on here since joining:clap::clap::clap::bowdown:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can't imagine the Stoke fans are too chuffed with the draw either, but are they whining like a bunch of six year old girls who haven't got the latest Barbie doll outfit they wanted for Christmas?

I'm pissed off only in the sense that Stoke always stuff us, at least there won't be JCL's causing ticket problems for regulars.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hopefully we'll get some Stoke fans to come on here and explain why Tuncay never gets a game. He's their most talented player and works his socks off yet he hardly every starts. Bizarre. His contract is up this summer and Turkish papers are convinced he's coming home.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hopefully we'll get some Stoke fans to come on here and explain why Tuncay never gets a game. He's their most talented player and works his socks off yet he hardly every starts. Bizarre. His contract is up this summer and Turkish papers are convinced he's coming home.

Isn't Tuncay going to sign for Shteve McClaren and play for Wolfsburg?

Fair play to the OP on this thread. He's got us bang to rights. I know the idiots who were slagging off Stoke don't represent the majority of this board but there were enough of them to make us look like arrogant pricks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here