Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cannot believe they get paid for this !

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I'm refering to the journalists who write the football reports. Do they actually go to the games and do they know anyhting about football.

I've just read the report on the West Brom game against Leeds at the weekend.

Read: West Brom striker McShane !!!! ( er no he's a defender)
and scot Mcshane !!! ( er no he's Oirish )

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I know exactly what you mean, and it drives me completely mental. Whether it be a newspaper journalist, or a presenter on talksport, I just find myself furious when they know less than me about the subject they are PAID to research.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Sunday Times included Pruton in our line-up. They meant Frutos.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I've looked in most of the papers.

We lost 3-0,just when I was going to watch the 4th round draw.

Bloody journos!

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
and on match of the day they said that move by treves has got the westham fans up out of their seats. No it was the Brighton fans :angry: unless i did go in the wrong end :ohmy:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
on MOTD they said Tevez got the West Ham fans up on their feet behind the goal- it was us and we stood all game

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Gritt23 said:
I know exactly what you mean, and it drives me completely mental. Whether it be a newspaper journalist, or a presenter on talksport, I just find myself furious when they know less than me about the subject they are PAID to research.

Speaking of Talksport, apparently Terry Christian really proved his worth as presenter and journalist on Saturday when asking a West Ham caller if the Brighton fans gave Bobby Zamora much stick. Why would we do that you dosy northern buffoon? He's a hero to us, and you'd know that if you bothered to do any research instead of just going on about how great Man f***ing U are. The sooner that twat is off my radio the better.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
the argus always get a lot of things wrong, their best is usually putting a photo of one player, but a caption underneath of someone completley different

and while we're on journo's, i heard a great story about that idiot naylor after the west ham game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here