Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Canizares save last night

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Withdean Wanderer said:
If Kuipers is nominated, then may i put forward Ben Roberts against Bradford!

Yes, yes you can.

Oh no, wait. No, no you can't. That was only in the championship so has to be discounted. Although it can be rated higher than Kuipers's effort against blackpool because that was only in league one. Likewise Kuipers's gaffe against hartlepool (where he carried the ball over the line)in the old third division is nowhere near as bad as any gaffe that henderson may have made whilst playing for us in the championship or league one.

IMPECCABLE logic...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Race said:
thought his save from drogba was better

Thought I was alone in that!

Had forgotton that Seaman save against Sheff Utd, unbelievable. Right in front of the Sheff Utd fans too, they must have been gutted beyond belief.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
If Kuipers is nominated, then may i put forward Ben Roberts against Bradford!

In that case I'm putting forward Mark Ormerod's late one on one save at Hereford as the best ever Brighton save...kept us in the Football League ;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Race said:
thought his save from drogba was better

I've not seen it. I was watching the United game for the first 70 minutes, so I only saw what few highlights from Valencia that ITV choise to show.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Withdean Wanderer said:
It's not far away from him so it's not that good.

Schmeichel made an incredible one a few years back away from home in Europe. Can't seem to find it though

Edit:

Actually, it's on this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmQubVSIzcU

"Wonderful save"

i have to agree here about schmeichel, the one in here (40 seconds) in the champions league was something else, he was one of the best

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
shame he can't save the easy ones at the near post isn't it, then they might not be out of the tournament.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Billy the Fish said:
Wasn't that good, the ball was quite close to him and about knee high. It only looked good because he put it over the bar. When seaman made that save the ball was behind him

beat me too it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here