Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you work this out?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Once you have the key it's quite easy except for number 8...
ha, yes, once I'd been told what the first one was it's pretty obvious....apart from the aforementioned number 8. Thanks for posting.

edit: I showed it to my eleven year old daughter and she got the first one straight away :nono:

Last edited:

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
ha, yes, once I'd been told what the first one was it's pretty obvious....apart from the aforementioned number 8. Thanks for posting.

edit: I showed it to my eleven year old daughter and she got the first one straight away :nono:

It's interesting as I got this via some a Facebook friend with lots of friends over Europe and people that were French/Belgian got 8 first along with 4 & 5. They struggled with 6 which I got pretty quickly.

It's all about the cultural key...

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
It's interesting as I got this via some a Facebook friend with lots of friends over Europe and people that were French/Belgian got 8 first along with 4 & 5. They struggled with 6 which I got pretty quickly.

It's all about the cultural key...

still have no idea who number 8 is.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
1 - 7 got really fast number 8 eluded me until i cheated and looked it up in google.

spoiler alert.

for those that want to know it is a french/belgian cartoon called Lucky Luke (still no idea)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here