Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you watch another team with any interest?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Tromsø I.L.
Norway
Odense B.K.
England

In that order.

from reading the whole thread I think 'interest' was the wrong word:D

I'd definitely watch Manure Chelsea in my background. Be hilarious. How'd they'd fit in and get past the washing machine would be entertainment in itself

our thorny roses, should sort Ronaldo, the sand pit, should dead leg Rooney, then the swings, the climbing frame is a defence to itself.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I like to see Citeh do well, they are the Keystone Kops of English football, even more so since the new owners took over at Wastelands.

Back To Basics

Over The Last Couple Of Years Started Watching Aldershot And York City As My Kids Have Adopted These Two Teams,my Son Loved The Standing Terrace At Aldershot When They Went Up Last Season It Was Almost Like The Old North Stand.
Five Good Reasons For This
Pay On The Day
Affordable
Standing Terrace
Atmosphere
Roof

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Nope n if given a season ticket for ANY other club i would politely decline it,i cant even manage to watch a live game on sky all the through,dosent interest me 1 bit.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Easily, in fact I find it hard to watch any game of football without wanting one of the teams to win...I watched a game in Paraguay as a complete neutral but cheered on one playing in black and white stripes, haven't a clue who they were but their opponents were playing in blue and red stripey shirts with white shorts...that was reason enough!

bigkev2007

Banned
Jan 30, 2008
when i got a bet on a team to win is when i have an intrest for another team to win but never ber on the albion as its a right kick in the nuts if they let u down

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I never really watch football on TV , I find it boring. Espically Man United V Chelsea.

If that game was being played in my back garden, i wouldn't watch it.
you would not have time as you would be making prawn sandwiches for the uberfans half time snack

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here