Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you turn on all the light switches in your gaff, in the DARK?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
It dawned on me the other day that due to muscle memory, when I enter my batchelor penthouse in the dark, I can turn on all the lights just by feel ???

I don't mean fumbling along the wall until I reach the switch, I mean I can put my finger STRAIGHT onto all the switches, in three dimensions ???

Am I alone in this I wonder

I've been here over 16 years, so that might be summink to do wiv' it ???

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I don't need to turn them ALL on - just the first one will do; I'll be able to see the all others then!

But in the spirit of your question - yes. Been living in this house for 24 years!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Good thread. I could do it LIKE THAT in my old gaff but now I feel like a fool when I fumble around the switches. Thankfully nobody is watching and if they were it's too dark for them to see anyway so ALL GOOD.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Good thread. I could do it LIKE THAT in my old gaff but now I feel like a fool when I fumble around the switches. Thankfully nobody is watching and if they were it's too dark for them to see anyway so ALL GOOD.

Would that be like 4am., when you've fallen out of the West Hill ???

:jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Tonight I'm gonna learn my new switch route, all thanks to this thread. Thanks otk for the little nudge I needed (no homo).

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It took my several months to get used to the location of my new light switch relative to the door when I moved my bedroom, now I can just walk round the corner and turn it on straight away, even pressing down on the correct half of the switch. :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here