Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
ride a bike :clap:

swim :clap:

ride a horse :clap:(when young)

parachute :nono: would like to

scuba dive :nono: no desire to

flown in a helicopter :clap: yes a few times, love it. Have not been in a light aircraft, hot air balloon or an airship. Would like to do all these but the airship could be tricky.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bike - yes
Swim - yes
Horse - yes but never again
Parachute - no but would love to some day
Scuba - yes
Helicopter - no

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes
yes
no
no
yes
yes

First three, not the rest. Went to skydive once but the wind picked up too much and we went up in a glider (taking the controls for most of it).
Same with scuba diving too actually - wasn't trained enough to go down, but got all the gear on to give it a go and the current picked up badly. Most of my experienced mates went anyway.... but barely made it back to the boat and they found themselves in a bad area anyway, for taking a beginner. Snorkelling and free diving will do.
No way I'm going up in a helicopter - a personal dislike distrust I have for them.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4096190 said:
What a boring load of questions. WHere's got something stuck up your nose? Or rectally masturbated?

Yes and No.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4096190 said:
What a boring load of questions. WHere's got something stuck up your nose? Or rectally masturbated?

or was it No and Yes?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
If sky dive = a parachuting then im a 5/6.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Yes to all except parachuting which is not something I plan to do anytime soon. To quote Lord Billy of Connelly 'why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane?'

I would strongly recommend only flying in a helicopter that has two engines - as once a single engine fails they tend to observe the laws of gravity rather too quickly.

Have only ridden a horse once but handled them on a few occasions, finding them highly unpredictable and rather scary. Plus are bloody expensive to own!

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
ride a bike yes
swim yes
ride a horse yes
parachute no
scuba dive yes
flown in a helicopter Yes over Falmer :amex:

Our pilot actually turned the engine/s off mid flight to lose height. The up blast of air kept the rotors turning, and we descended very gently. The pilot reckoned the chopper would land pretty safely if there was a problem

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
no parachute jump.
no scuba.
flew to amsterdam in a helicopter...........that was fun!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
i done a simulated 'no engine' landing when a mate was learning to fly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here