Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you imagine...

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I think for a brief moment, as the ball crosses the line, time will stand still.

I'll see Reinalt lashing it in, Storer being swamped and everything about Hereford - all at once.

The tears in my eyes will be a mixture of emotion at the occasion and the memory of the Goldstone toilets. It'll remind me of every nailbiting, eyes screwed shut moment of '97. I'll recall seeing the Goldstone being ripped to pieces and seeing grown men cry. I'll relive the anger that I felt in my veins everytime some local retorted 'I don't know why you sold the last one if you didn't have anywhere to go'.

I'll remember Grit, and Rust, and Tuesday nights. Ill remember Knight and Perry and the Coca-Cola kid. I'll remember Brooker and Adams and Paul Watson. I'll remember losing Bobby and hating Prosser. I'll remember McShane and Virgo. I'll remember Poyet and Bloom and destroying Charlton.

Then the ball will fly into the net and I'll go f***ing mental.

Brilliant post

I think for a brief moment, as the ball crosses the line, time will stand still.

I'll see Reinalt lashing it in, Storer being swamped and everything about Hereford - all at once.

The tears in my eyes will be a mixture of emotion at the occasion and the memory of the Goldstone toilets. It'll remind me of every nailbiting, eyes screwed shut moment of '97. I'll recall seeing the Goldstone being ripped to pieces and seeing grown men cry. I'll relive the anger that I felt in my veins everytime some local retorted 'I don't know why you sold the last one if you didn't have anywhere to go'.

I'll remember Grit, and Rust, and Tuesday nights. Ill remember Knight and Perry and the Coca-Cola kid. I'll remember Brooker and Adams and Paul Watson. I'll remember losing Bobby and hating Prosser. I'll remember McShane and Virgo. I'll remember Poyet and Bloom and destroying Charlton.

I might even remember a young lad at the Clock Tower, collecting signatures for a petition ... who didn't recognise Jake Robinson.

:)

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

This....And then a full 30 seconds later notice the linesman's flag is up for offside.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
94th minute 0-0..tommy elphick comes up for a corner and see's a bullet header fly in and then runs into the north stand followed by the team..poyet..and tony bloom jumps down from the stands

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...the emotion in the first goal at the Amex (assuming it's not a consolation when 4-0 down)?

It's going to be AMAZING.

I'm all goose-pimpley just trying to imagine what that celebration is going to be like.

Well, can you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here