Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you imagine...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...the emotion in the first goal at the Amex (assuming it's not a consolation when 4-0 down)?

It's going to be AMAZING.

I'm all goose-pimpley just trying to imagine what that celebration is going to be like.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Though the first goal will be great, I think seeing the team run out would be 'the moment' for me. Knowing we're finally there, after everything.

Not that I'll be there, though. Boo.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am actually wishing away the summer and my life waiting for August 6

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lua-Lua is going to get it.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'm willing to bet we won't score the first league goal in the Amex. It's just always the way with Brighton.

INNIT. You had to laugh that the last goal Brighton let in at the Withers was a last minute LOSER. LOLLLLL

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I cant wait to walk out and see the pitch for the first time, I want to try and leave it as late as possible so most of the stands are full. only time ever I have had this feeling was going to the old wembley when I was around 11-12. Lets see if The AMEX can bring me back that Magic.

I hope so much we score the first league goal at the AMEX i wonder how far our cheers will be heard.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I hope so much we score the first league goal at the AMEX i wonder how far our cheers will be heard.

well as it looks like I shall be in Amsterdam, the cheers will (thanks to SeagullsPlayer) certainly be heard all the way to Holland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here