Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you fall in love with someone on the Internet?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I prefer it if she brings me a cold drink in bed. Beer's good, or a bottle of Dom Perignon...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes.

saying no more or I'll let the cat out of the bag...

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Lush said:
Or is it bound to end in tears?

Seems to me that I know more about some of the posters on here (particularly their sexual preferences, but that's another story) than I do about my other friends. Are people more honest on the Internet? Or less so?

Can you be attracted by someone's posts, never having met them?

Does sending someone a pm mean that you are a stalker?

Discuss...

Who is it Lush?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
It will all end in tears, just ask Kev. Think about it if this person is looking for someone over the internet do you really think they'll find one person and stop there? Highly unlikely.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As to whether you can fall in love on the internet, you want to have a look at some of those Russian girl web sites desperate for a fine British ambassador. They've all got degrees, their own teeth, and everything....

I don't think you can fall in love on the internet, but I have seen situations both myself and from others where you get to know someone better than you might have got a chance to, meeting them face-to-face from the start. Which is very weird and a savage indictment of how physical appearance is far too important in today's society - but remains true. And it was her, and not me, that looked like the Elephant Man.

What about the weirdo women that write to murderers and stuff in prison and end up marrying them - that's just too mad.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
95% of people on the net are f***ing weirdo's,now thats no joke,as im one of the few with my head screwed on.Yeah weirdo's do fall for weirdo's on the net.:p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
berkshire seagull said:
95% of people on the net are f***ing weirdo's,now thats no joke,as im one of the few with my head screwed on.Yeah weirdo's do fall for weirdo's on the net.:p

Guess who's back - Mr Turd

:wave: :drink: :p :lolol: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Can you fall in love with someone on the Internet?

Dick Knights Mum said:
Let's narrow it down - who's had a pm from lush ?

:blush:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
berkshire seagull said:
Alright yuppy:lolol:
Never exspected you to look like a clean shaven respectable looking man,i exspected a fat lump of shit who smelt:lolol: :lolol:

Nice to have met ya:drink:

WTF - why should an image in your mind be of me being a lard arse, cheeky monkey :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here