Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you actually read words on a screen?

What do you sing?

• You may tell them all that we Stand or fall.....

Votes: 62 66.7%
  • Going up to win the cup......

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • I do not sing at all

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
It's stand or fall.....none of this going up and winning the cup boIIocks :annoyed:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I was more a Going up to win the Cup user which was relevant to fans in 83, but I feel that these days stand or fall is better.

Should all sing the same song because it sounds like everyone is singing lala la la la lala la la la for that line.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For me, I think I sing Stand or Fall during the pre-match thing, when the teams come out. This is at least in part due to the impressively passionate efforts of the NSCer formerly known as [MENTION=16131]PeanutRoaster[/MENTION] (if you're reading this, old chap, hello, I hope you're doing OK, and that I'll see you at a game again soon :thumbsup:).

Yet curiously, whenever I'm at an away game and somebody actually makes the effort to start up a chorus, it'll be Going Up etc.

I love it both ways.

As it were.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
From the east it does not sound like the north sing. There's always threads saying 'it was amazing in the north today' just as there are threads with 'the north was dead quiet today'. From the east, I can often only hear a murmur from the north, rarely more than a couple of hundred fans seem to sing. Why do people keep banging on about the east and the west being quiet when our main singing stand is so useless?

Agree - I'm in the East and always sing, as do many others

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Having been able to attend a few home games over the Christmas period I had to LOL at Sussex by the Sea being played at kick off. Even with the words on the screen fans still sing the wrong words.

So, poll time, what do you sing?

I don't sing - I think we should all sit quietly instead

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
First time it genuinely sounded like the majority sang "Stand or Fall", well that's how I interpreted it from the WSU.
Great Stuff!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Might have been a Twickers-style 'Stand Or Fall' before the game, but during the game itself it was strictly 'Going Up'. Game, set and match to 'Going Up', proper Albion football song.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
First time it genuinely sounded like the majority sang "Stand or Fall", well that's how I interpreted it from the WSU.
Great Stuff!

Couldn't make the game today, but on the radio sounded more "Going Up" than "Stand or Fall".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here