Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we stop

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Claridge will be a hero at 16:50 tomorrow if he scores. If not and we don't do that well hopefully there will be a lot of positives to take fro the game now the striker situation is done (yes he's 38 but what can we do).

Come on the Claridge:clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Claridge knows which way the goal is. Plus he's nearer six foot than five foot five. That's all we ask. Who cares how old he is.

Plus Claridge rhymes with all sorts of things. Like carriage, marriage, Narwich...

Hoorah! :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Harwich, disparage or garage.:drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
...and cabbage.

I said elsewhere that up until he joined us I've always held the considered opinion that Claridge is a twat; now he's joined the Albion at least he's now ourtwat.

At the moment we don't have the money to allow us to be choosy about who plays for us up front. He has experience and clearly still has the desire to play football at a reasonable level.

Until he resorts back to being an ex-Pompey twat let's make him welcome at The Albion.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
dave the gaffer said:
Can we stop comparing Claridge with Sherringham

1 is an extremely successful footballer who scored many memoprable goals for England as well as man u etc etc...the other isn't
And that is NOT comparing the 2 of them Dave? :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He's 6 years younger than you Gaffer. He's a young man at 38. Good signing by the God McGhee imho.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:flameboun

And to think I did a coplimentary thread last Saturday saying how much you knew about football !. ???

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Sheringham did nothing in the game yesterday.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I for one, believe Claridge may be the answer we've been looking for up-front... yesterday makes me believe that even more... can't wait to see the Leon / Steve pairing...

Sheringham is out of our league (not literally, of course!)...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:flameboun

Gaffer you are sacked as manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here