Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we stay up with 49?

Pointswise we need...

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Carlisle have Millwall (which isn't easy) I would like 50 and then I would hope we would stay up

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
50 points is useless to us unless Northampton lose both their last games. If Carlisle lose or draw against Millwall they will be below us, if they win and we have 50 points then we will be down because of our goal difference. It makes me nervous but to be honest I thunk we really are going to have to win next week.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes we can.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I genuinely think we probably would stay up on 49. Saying that, I'd rather not take the risk (or the nerves), so can we beat Stockport please.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, we can stay up on 49 points, or 50. But we can't go down if we're on 52, so let's just hope the lads get us there.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets go into the game assuming Carlisle will win. This means we have to win our game. No running the clock down by Calvin Andrew by the corner flag with 20 minutes to go please.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As a point of order can someone explain to me how we can get 51 points ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I genuinely think we probably would stay up on 49. Saying that, I'd rather not take the risk (or the nerves), so can we beat Stockport please.

I agree. I cannot see Northampton winning again. Likewise I cannot see Carlise and Crew both winning next week. But do not want to wait until 4.50 next Saturday to find out I was wrong and that they have all won.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I agree. I cannot see Northampton winning again. Likewise I cannot see Carlise and Crew both winning next week. But do not want to wait until 4.50 next Saturday to find out I was wrong and that they have all won.

But Northampton losing two games is irrelevant if we stay on 49 points because they are above us on goal difference. Unless you think they are going to lose the two games by 17 goals?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I think we are already there to be honest,
Just by the fact that i can't see Carlisle getting a win against Milwall, they have not won in the last 11 games and are two first choice players short for Saturdays as they had two sent off against Cheltenham,
Still don't stopping us fretting though because that's football, and anything can happen.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As a precation I am going LARGE on Carlisle to win. That should screw them up good and proper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here