Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we pull out of Fifa?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
And just play our game our way?

No international tournies, no world cup, no euros, no champions league. Just a decent game, terraces and a pint.

f*** them. Corrupt CUNTS.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Agreed. Let's see how they fill their stadiums at world cups without any England fans.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The way the team are playing at the moment they needn't worry.

Missed the point. England fans take tickets to lots of games at world cups of other teams. No other countries do this. But hey what do they know about football fans

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Would have looked a lot better if we had done it before rather than after the vote, just look like sour grapes now.

They really are shameless. I have no doubt that the two countries who have won are the two who have put the most money not into FIFA, but into certain pockets. Putin knew. He has gone to everything else.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

No international tournies, no world cup, no euros, no champions league. Just a decent game, terraces and a pint.

I thought the Euro's and champions league come under U.E.F.A jurisdiction?

It would be funny if all, or most, of the world's nations pulled out of F.I.F.A and started a new federation, leaving F.I.F.A with just Russia and Qatar.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think pulling out of FIFA is an option. We don't have much to lose...

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun

Sadly the no terraces and no drinking bit is nothing to do with FIFA but is the work of our own wonderful authorities

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I thought the Euro's and champions league come under U.E.F.A jurisdiction?

It would be funny if all, or most, of the world's nations pulled out of F.I.F.A and started a new federation, leaving F.I.F.A with just Russia and Qatar.

Apart from most of what I said being flawed by the fact FIFA don't govern the half of it (it was just an angry rant with no real thought process) I would LOVE, this to happen. A new order. f*** FIFA.

Oct 25, 2003
we'd need several of the other 'big guns' to come with us.......fifa would soon start panicking if they were suddenly without england, spain, france, italy, germany etc.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Couldn't we put on an alternative with the Netherlands,Belgium,Spain and Portugal where no doubt the same views are being aired,plus any country that doesn't qualify for the FIFA World Cup and is looking for a game in 2018 ? It could be massive what with our infrastructure being in place and our fans willing to fill stadia to overflowing.USA,Australia,Japan,S.Korea might prefer the British World cup,too,having been stiffed by the 2022 decision.

2022 could be in Australia,2026 in the USA.

And FIFA's delegates could cross a few venues off their "goodies" tours.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
On paper it would be great to pull out of FIFA and do the double with Eurovision as well !

The trouble is, we have to be seen to be competing rather than boycotting them even though we get shat on in both. If we left FIFA it would mean the end of international football for us as Blatter would ban any FIFA member team from playing us as non-members.

However, we have been let down and indeed stitched up so often it might just be worth it to avoid the shames and humiliations heaped upon us on and off the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here