Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we have Paul Samrah back ?.

Yes Budvar is great.

Budweiser from the US though is awful - even Americans are deserting it in their droves for better tasting more European style beers.

Seconded, nowt wrong with genuine continental lagers. Legend has it that the guy who founded the "nats piss" version of the drink emigrated to the USA after being fired from the "proper" Budweiser brewery for incompetence.

....And now, back to the original thread.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Bud is the best drink to ever be invented. FACT.

If you are talking about this then I could be persuaded.
thumbnail.aspx

but if you are talking about this version that makes gnat's piss a preferred option...........
thumbnail.aspx

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I'm pretty sure it wasn't Nick on Saturday but Richie Reynolds who is a Spurs fan. As for Paul Samrah, he never did do the pre match build up at Withdean.

You sure????? I have some recall about him doing the welcome for the teams at the Theartre of Trees.

................ and our very own Falmer Bound Brighton and Hove Albion!!!!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I quite like the build up with just one exception. There is a bit before the game where a mix of songs to get the crowd going is played.
IMO each section is too short. The crowd just gets into one of them and it changes.
It's all about being professional at the club now innit rather than having to bleed blue and white for every job.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You sure????? I have some recall about him doing the welcome for the teams at the Theartre of Trees.

I wouldn't call that the the pre match build up. Attila did most of that.

brighton fc

Jan 28, 2009
brighton
I think the new guy is good he gets the crowd goin before the game it's brilliant personally I thought that samrha was useless at withdran !

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I think the new guy is good he gets the crowd goin before the game it's brilliant personally I thought that samrha was useless at withdran !

I don't think any of them were useless it was all just a bit village fete.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Its too American, very cringy. But it does get the crowd going.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It's all about being professional at the club now innit rather than having to bleed blue and white for every job.[/QUOTE]

The prematch performance on Saturday was neither.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
After the Dagenham debacle? No thanks. The man's a legend, but he should stick to supporting the team.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
After the Dagenham debacle? No thanks. The man's a legend, but he should stick to supporting the team.
What happened? I would genuinely like to know.

The only Dagenham debacle I know of is of my own making - I turned up 2 minutes late, and didn't know Dagenham had already scored until we went 2-1 up!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I never heard it! I can only go by others who said it did happen!!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Yep, most definately Richie Reynolds ... bloody useless on the Radio Sussex post match phone-in ... and equally bad on the mic pre-match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here