Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we have a few less 'love in' style threads

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The staff at Brighton are doing a great job as are the team.

We all know Knight and Perry are legends and that the fans love Booker and McGhee so can we have a few less pointless love in threads.

In the last few days we have had:

- Sign here is you think Bookers a hero
- Sign here is you think McGhee is a hero
- Martin Perry appreciation thread
- Sign here if you did not slag off McCammon
- One word to describe Dick Knight.

Just seem a bit pointless really and dont know too many other football boards that have such a 'love in' feel to them.

If we cut down on these I promise to not start threads on the jam or how bad McCammon is...Deal?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And less, "What's your favourite"........? threads. Please Richie. :jester:

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Exactly. Well done for pointing that out Richie. I love this thread and think you're a hero.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Three cheers for me...

And a big thank you to everyone connected with Brighton and Hove Albion FC.

I'd like to thank my family, the gods and all the loyal fans through thick and thin. We couldn't have done it without you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BHAFC forever

Save the Racecourse

Mark McCammon superhero

Member of the Dick Knight is great club

I love girls

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Richie Morris said:
The staff at Brighton are doing a great job as are the team.

We all know Knight and Perry are legends and that the fans love Booker and McGhee so can we have a few less pointless love in threads.

In the last few days we have had:

- Sign here is you think Bookers a hero
- Sign here is you think McGhee is a hero
- Martin Perry appreciation thread
- Sign here if you did not slag off McCammon
- One word to describe Dick Knight.

Just seem a bit pointless really and dont know too many other football boards that have such a 'love in' feel to them.

If we cut down on these I promise to not start threads on the jam or how bad McCammon is...Deal?

Only because they generally make you look like an idiot because you were slagging the person in question off the previous day saying how bad they were.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
If you'd like to set out some guidelines as to what we are and we aren't allowed to talk about and have it made a sticky then we can keep you happy, yes?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: Can we have a few less 'love in' style threads

Rangdo said:
Only because they generally make you look like an idiot because you were slagging the person in question off the previous day saying how bad they were.

I can only remember slagging one of them off and in fairness I did then say he played well.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Anything for attention eh?

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
"If you think Mark McGee's a hero.......clap your hands" was one of my threads. I put it up soley because I was feeling so elated after the Leeds result. Just a way of expressing my absolute joy. Loads of NSCs signed on, so many others were feeling the same way. What's the bleeding problem with that? If you don't like it then just ignore the thread.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gullet said:
"If you think Mark McGee's a hero.......clap your hands" was one of my threads. I put it up soley because I was feeling so elated after the Leeds result. Just a way of expressing my absolute joy. Loads of NSCs signed on, so many others were feeling the same way. What's the bleeding problem with that? If you don't like it then just ignore the thread.

Don't let it be a problem. Start threads and don't worry about other people moaning that they didn't start them.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gullet said:
as the "Bob Booker etc etc " one was put up because i think hes doing equally a good a job as MM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here