Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we get promoted without Kazenga Lua Lua?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What's everyones thoughts on this. It's interesting to note that in our last 2 away games KLL has played a total of 20 minutes. I appreciate the team set up away from home is different to how we play at the withdean yet we were already 2 up at charlton before he came on and scored 3 without him yesterday.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
yer away from home but at the moment he is vital to breaking teams down at home as shown against yeovil,bournemouth and brentford

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Good point. To be honest I think he will be missed at home but not as much away because as you say, Poyet likes to play tight for an hour or so, and if we haven't scored throw on Lua Lua.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I think part of is it teams prepare all week, shitting themselves over him. Then he doesnt play and someone else like Barnes will be given less attention and prove the match winner. He's as important pyschologically as he is on the pitch.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think Lualua doesn't play due to an injury which limits how often he can play. I would play him every week.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We had already done the work at Charlton BEFORE he came on and he was not needed yesterday at Posh. Would love to keep him for the entire campaign but I suspect Gus has something in mind if we lose him.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
love to see him at falmer typeof player that puts bums on seats:amex:
butyeswecan get premoted without him :bhasign: be nice if he is here when we do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here