Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we ALL get behind the lads tonight please?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well looking forward to this game, need a footie a fix

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No chance, expect constant chants of 'get it forward' and sighs when the ball is passed around at the back. That is how it works

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No chance, expect constant chants of 'get it forward' and sighs when the ball is passed around at the back. That is how it works

This

"Lump it...we are never going to score passing it around the back....Bloom out!!!"

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I've a terminal case of man flu but I'll be there tonight coughing and sneezing them on to victory.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If we dare to pass the ball back to Ankergren at any point I will scream abuse and Boo as loudly as I can. "Get the ruddy thing forward" is what i'll say

Are you the ginger twat who sits in J Block, Row N, Seat 214ish ...? :wink:

Started moaning before the game had even started and then when challenged ("Are you some sort of ****?") bleated on about having been going to matches for 4 years... :tosser:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
As we were under the cosh more or less from the first minute, with the pen, then after seven with Calde going off, I can understand the crowd being restless

It seems there is a bit of a moaning culture on the go, with the ref, lino, Racon, butcher, baker, candlestick-maker getting moaned at constantly, leaving no room for encouragement

It was a total rearguard action tonight, and the lads dug in deep to pull out a point, and to be fair, there was some acknowledgment of the mountain being climbed

Charlton were sh*t tbh, and with 11 on the pitch for the full ninety, there would only have been one result

CCCMMMOOONNN!!!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've a terminal case of man flu but I'll be there tonight coughing and sneezing them on to victory.

I lost my voice midway through the second half. A mixture of laughing at Liverpool losing at home to Wolves and the final throes of flu.

That late one-on-one chance in injury time was heart in the mouth stuff. It was from a tight angle but the South Stand would have collapsed if it had gone in. Atmosphere was fairly good - 3 out of 5 tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here