Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we ALL get behind the lads tonight please?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
They haven't played for a while, might be a bit ring-rusty and will be looking to us to get behind them from the off

Passes might go astray, tackles might be missed, but in a full-house localish derby, we ALL need to pull together to shout the lads onto three points

Looking forward to this no end and hopefully it will be a cracker!!

SSSEEEGGGUUULLLLLLSSS!!!!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am just warming the vocal cords up now

here we go

BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
If we dare to pass the ball back to Ankergren at any point I will scream abuse and Boo as loudly as I can. "Get the ruddy thing forward" is what i'll say

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"Lump it you fairy"

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Could be edgy tonight. Should be much tighter than at their gaff.

Sod your inhibitions, stamp your feet, clap your hands, give Charlton stick , get behind the players at every possible moment and lets all roar us clear

You can bet your bottom dollar Charlton will try and make a din so lets outsing them

Come on !!!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
if we score a penalty I want a refund, might give me a heart attack, and that's not fair....

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
If im lucky enough to find someone with a spare ticket, then i will give the boys all the support i possibly can! **here's praying**

They haven't played for a while, might be a bit ring-rusty and will be looking to us to get behind them from the off

Passes might go astray, tackles might be missed, but in a full-house localish derby, we ALL need to pull together to shout the lads onto three points

Looking forward to this no end and hopefully it will be a cracker!!

SSSEEEGGGUUULLLLLLSSS!!!!!!!!

Get behind the lads,missed tackle,rusty rings, all pull together!! anyone would think we are a town full of queers!! Stop this talk at once and let`s really get stuck into Charlton tonight.They don`t like it up `em!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here