Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can there be any doubt now that Kuszczak is the greatest goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Both of them were involved in local football. Grummitt played for Worthing for a while and I think Bonnetti did as well.

Ah. Cheers for the clarification.

And yes, Phil is the brother of Peter. They're originally from Washington/Storrington I believe.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
He's a very good goalkeeper and going on the highlights, he was instrumental in Brighton getting their victory at Wigan yesterday. I'd actually say he is a better goalkeeper than the keeper Manchester United replaced him with as their stand-in keeper, Anders Lindegaard. In terms of the best keeper Brighton have had, I've seen pretty much all of the club's keepers since the late 1980s and I think in that time, he is the best keeper Brighton have had, in terms of his reliability, agility and commanding presence. Of others, John Keeley and Michel Kuipers were both key players and fine goalkeepers at the level they played at, but Kuszczak is a Premier League quality goalkeeper which gives him the edge.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ah. Cheers for the clarification.

And yes, Phil is the brother of Peter. They're originally from Washington/Storrington I believe.

That'll teach me to be facetious, I had no idea Peter had a brother :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here