Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can the brighton burberry boys arrange a fight for the QPR away game please

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The couple of hoolies i know are nice blokes and they do get a buzz from doing what they do (although are trying to distance themselves from it all at the moment) however the main element have got to calm the f*** down.

They are trying so hard to look tough that they have started trying to intimidate other Brighton fans at away games, why? What's the point of that? It's these twats that i have a real problem with.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Brighton Firm......:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Thats a fcuking joke if ever i heard one just a bunch of kids with a bit of tartan on their heads normally only appear at places like Torquay or Wigan and give it large...

Would not be seen for dust in Leeds, Chelsea, Millwall, Cardiff etc

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Organised rucks between Hoolies are arranged weeks before the game,and these people wouldnt be seen dead in all this burberry gear,its only little boys who think its cool and makes them look hard that wear all that crap.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Goring Gull said:
Brighton Firm......:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Thats a fcuking joke if ever i heard one just a bunch of kids with a bit of tartan on their heads normally only appear at places like Torquay or Wigan and give it large...

Would not be seen for dust in Leeds, Chelsea, Millwall, Cardiff etc
Maybe because you need big big numbers for such as these places and its not rocket science to work that out,but at home its not a prob or a close away game.:drink:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
They are trying so hard to look tough that they have started trying to intimidate other Brighton fans at away games, why? What's the point of that? It's these twats that i have a real problem with.

What's the difference between them and your "hoolie" mates then???? Do your mates kick people's heads in in a really nice way then? Break their noses and then buy them a pint? Sorry mate, but you're talking bollocks.:angry:

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Ok so you're at the New Den/Ninian Park with a mob of hoolies on the terrace next to you baying for blood after the game, who would you rather be standing next to - our firm or Krispies and the net nerds?

I can see your point here, when confronted by a mob of damaged mental unstables in Millwall or Cardiff tops snarling at you from the next terrace, it's always a great relief to have another bunch of damaged mental unstables at even closer hand. Cheers :drink:

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Personally I'd rather stand with the net nerds :lolol: as I doubt the hoolies would bother attacking them. If you're next to 'our' hoolies then you're likely to be caught in the crossfire.:nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
EP Sam said:
What's the difference between them and your "hoolie" mates then???? Do your mates kick people's heads in in a really nice way then? Break their noses and then buy them a pint? Sorry mate, but you're talking bollocks.:angry:

Meaning from what i know of them they are nice blokes, ie friendly to me. It's clear they are a bit tapped but they are okay IMHO, not knowing the people involved i don't see why you have the right to tell me that I am talking bollocks.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Meaning from what i know of them they are nice blokes, ie friendly to me. It's clear they are a bit tapped but they are okay IMHO, not knowing the people involved i don't see why you have the right to tell me that I am talking bollocks.

Yeah, you're right, sorry. I think I was in a bit of a bad mood at the time I wrote that. I just find it a little strange that you defended some hooligans and then slagged off the others. They're all as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned.

London Irish said:
I can see your point here, when confronted by a mob of damaged mental unstables in Millwall or Cardiff tops snarling at you from the next terrace, it's always a great relief to have another bunch of damaged mental unstables at even closer hand. Cheers :drink:

Actually yes it is. Let them fight each other I say if that's what they really want, me personally I'm far too pretty for that kind of thing and stick with the net nerds :D

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
EP Sam said:
Yeah, you're right, sorry. I think I was in a bit of a bad mood at the time I wrote that. I just find it a little strange that you defended some hooligans and then slagged off the others. They're all as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned.

No worries mate.

Basically the guys i know are harmless, one in particular who is trying to distance himself from any 'action' has stopped going to away games as much because he would get dragged into it. I feel some of those involved just can't get out of it, the tribal aspect must be very tempting for some.

Anyhoo, this subject is one that will run and run and as none of us really know any of them we cannot be expected to understand why they do what they do.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
No worries mate.

Basically the guys i know are harmless, one in particular who is trying to distance himself from any 'action' has stopped going to away games as much because he would get dragged into it. I feel some of those involved just can't get out of it, the tribal aspect must be very tempting for some.

Anyhoo, this subject is one that will run and run and as none of us really know any of them we cannot be expected to understand why they do what they do.
I can understand why they do it as its just a pure buzz and to say they have trouble getting out of it is balls full stop unless they are a right dweeb.:drink: :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here