Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can the brighton burberry boys arrange a fight for the QPR away game please

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I thought nurses were poorly paid, surely his celery won't be big enough.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Ok so you're at the New Den/Ninian Park with a mob of hoolies on the terrace next to you baying for blood after the game, who would you rather be standing next to - our firm or Krispies and the net nerds?

Certainly not BYF and his crew !! :lolol: :lolol:

What a bunch of muppets :jester: :jester:

berkshire seagull said:
hooliganism will have no affect on falmer full stop as the old bill get paid to sort that out.

Didn't stop millwall getting a new ground did it

True.

Can't be arsed to type up my feelings on hoolies, mainly because I haven't really got any, but Berkshire is right there. And let's face it, Albion are hardly up there with Millwall, Cardiff, Sheffield United etc when it comes to 'reps'.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
berkshire seagull said:
You have to admit that most people on these net sites are nerds:lolol: :lolol:

Well, okay, I have an excuse, I've been in IT for over thirty years and I'm brain washed !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, who's got the highest post count then ? Eh ? What ? So ?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull said:
You love the hoolies:lolol:

Okay, I promised myself that I wouldn't get involved in this debate but I'm going to.

Fact: All clubs have a hoolie element to a certain degree. Whilst I personally will not get involved in such activities, there is the natural morbid fascination with it and I admit that I am interested to see that our lot come out favourabley against other firms.

As for the type of people that indulge in football violence, it has been well documented for many years that it's attracts people from all sections of society. To pigeon hole them as Burberry-clad pikeys is naive in the extreme.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
danniiminogue1034.jpg

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I drink with hoolies reguarly which is no big deal and yes i have been in violence many of times and not ashamed of it.

You have your views,but £50 says once you try it you will like it as these blokes are decent working people and a great laugh and like to let a bit of steem off here and there.

You don't get to fight that often,but when you do the buzz is superb.
As long as its firm on firm then whats the prob:drink:

berkshire seagull said:
As long as its firm on firm then whats the prob

I totally agree, in principal. Unfortunately it's often not that simple and innocent people get caught up in it. Whichever way you look at it, that's not a good thing.

I also know a few 'hoolies' and have generally found them to be alright.

Interesting what you say about the buzz. A good mate of mine, not into violence at all, was at the Luton-Watford game last season where it kicked off for England and he said he could really see why people do.

All the same, I'm happy to remain ignorant. :)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
I totally agree, in principal. Unfortunately it's often not that simple and innocent people get caught up in it. Whichever way you look at it, that's not a good thing.

I also know a few 'hoolies' and have generally found them to be alright.

Interesting what you say about the buzz. A good mate of mine, not into violence at all, was at the Luton-Watford game last season where it kicked off for England and he said he could really see why people do.

All the same, I'm happy to remain ignorant. :)
Fairplay to ya:drink:
Yeah its sick when inoccent people get caught up in it as happens to bloody often.:censored:

Your mate is right though it is a real buzz:drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
berkshire seagull said:

the buzz is superb.

Cheers Berkshire!!

Thanks for your kind comments!:)

(Not into the hoolie bit myself though, prefer to have a laugh and watch the football)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Buzza said:
Cheers Berkshire!!

Thanks for your kind comments!:)

(Not into the hoolie bit myself though, prefer to have a laugh and watch the football)
Your welcome:drink:
Yeah i prefer having just a laugh etc as thats what i love although a small amount likes the buzz.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here