Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Theres some great pic's on that site!

:clap:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
alan partridge said:
christ they are childish aren't they. i love all the 'regards' bollocks too. hilarious:lolol:
Don't be late for QPR as us lads need someone to fetch our pints and clear up the glass.:drink: :p

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:
Don't be late for QPR as us lads need someone to fetch our pints and clear up the glass.:drink: :p

i knew you were old berkshire but i didn't realise you needed help with your drinks:drool: :D

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
You getting your tools ready for q.p.r alan?

Or here's a suggestion instead of hiding behind your p.c,The next time you see the so called brighton firm,Slag them off then.

:dunce:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
i thought you had me on ignore bof?

you stick to the physical side of things if you like, i'll exercise my brain a bit thanks. not much of a work out sparring with you though thats for sure

:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
alan partridge said:
i knew you were old berkshire but i didn't realise you needed help with your drinks:drool: :D
Yeah i love to see old men falling over to get my drinks for me when i demand em quick time.:smokin:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Its fans like you cock piss partridge,That give the club a bad name.

You slag the hoolies off behind your p.c screen and think that makes you a bigshot,I have never made out to be an international hooligan or some toughguy,But i will stick up for myself and believe it or not I dont go looking for trouble.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah i love to see old men falling over to get my drinks for me when i demand em quick time.:smokin:

you should come down the day centre with me then berkshire, cups of tea 10p a go. free biscuits too. i'll whip your arse at dominoes

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf said:

You slag the hoolies off behind your p.c screen and think that makes you a bigshot,I have never made out to be an international hooligan or some toughguy,But i will stick up for myself and believe it or not I dont go looking for trouble.

HAHAHAHAHAHA:lolol:

cock piss partridge!

That episode is well good.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I Believe that Alan will be bringing his laptop to the game at Loftus Road. He intends to hit QPR hoolies over the head with it.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
byf said:

ahhhh! you do like alan partridge! i knew you loved me. now sort my car out

contrary to what you believe i don't think i am a big shot. i don't like hooligans thats for sure, and i'll say so if the debate turns to hooliganism. as it did here. certainly wasn't me that started it. i made a joke about jumble sales

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Alan might get with his laptop,but never the gimp mask he wears.

:jester:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA:lolol:

cock piss partridge!

That episode is well good.

er sophie, a rather delicate matter, some vandals have sworn all over my car again

can you still drive it?

well yeah.....do you know what it says?

tosser?:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here