Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can someone who lives in the

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Depends which part of Bexhill you want to live in, Pebsham and Sidley are cheap but I wouldnt live there, Little Common/Cooden/Glenleigh Park/Penland areas are much nicer and property is therefore more expensive.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Glas, if you are determined to get out of Wales and don't fancy the cost of moving back to Sussex, you can do a lot worse than living in the area where I currently reside. A fairly decent sized 3-bed semi in Gloucester would set you back around £160-170k in the current market, probably half the price or less than something comparable in Brighton.

we looked in that area before we moved to Wales as I have lived in Cheltenham and also looked at the properties around the Forest of Dean, Cinderford ect.
thanks for that but we would want to move nearer family as neither of us are getting any younger and neither of us very healthy.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
we looked in that area before we moved to Wales as I have lived in Cheltenham and also looked at the properties around the Forest of Dean, Cinderford ect.
thanks for that but we would want to move nearer family as neither of us are getting any younger and neither of us very healthy.

No worries, I was out in the Forest of Dean during the week...would be a lovely place to live but I reckon you could feel pretty cut off if you weren't that mobile or had to depend on public transport.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i have a mate who lives off Battle Rd. its a bit chavy but not any actual trouble. the area to the north and east, lots of 3/4 bed semis in little avenues seem nice enough. the old town is rather nice.

however, he wants to move away as he doesnt want his kids growing up there and going to school with so many chavs/soon-to-be-single mums. theres a large area which is effectively a big council estate and many streets just look near derelict. no-one really cares so the place looks run down and shit. it comes down to poor reputation so no-one with standards is willing to move there and poor transport so no-one with money or good job stays around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here