H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
4971_96515780979_505460979_2444941_5434723_n.jpg

who is this man and what is his job at the football club?? thanks x

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
i belive he is to do with the ball boys, possibly looks after the match balls/looks after the kids i think.

what ever he does, hes very fat and quite strange

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
He used to be a fan, (or at least I think he did) as whenever the team coach arrived at a ground, he used to applaud them off the coach.

I believe he now travels in the mini-van transporting the Albion kit/training wear etc. to away games with another member of staff.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
He used to be a fan, (or at least I think he did) as whenever the team coach arrived at a ground, he used to applaud them off the coach.

I believe he now travels in the mini-van transporting the Albion kit/training wear etc. to away games with another member of staff.

isnt that what ken barnards job is tho?

Not very economical (or environmentally sound) to drive the kit up seperately when it could be stored in the coach's luggage bays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here