Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can someone fill me in on Neighbours?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Being a jobless bum I now find myself with time to watch Australia's greatest export, having not done so for about a year now. I am therefore out of touch with things although I see that Paul Robinson, Lucy/Elle and Toadie are all still in it.

So what's the story?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Scott & Charlene got married and moved to Brisbane. Harold Bishop, tragically, was washed off a rock, only to swim to Tasmania and re-emerge, with amnesia, working in a Salvation Army shop several years later, under a false name. Happily, his memory miraculously started to come back when Madge showed up.

Dr Karl Kennedy, resident GP, orthopaedic surgeon, osteopath, counsellor, psychiatrist and paediatrician was eventually struck off after one too many malpractice suits, and was dumped by Susan (who is not a lesbian and doesn't have sleeve tattoos) so she could go and sleep with every other eligible fifty-something bloke in Ramsay Street.

And Helen Daniels is still alive, they just keep her out the back so you don't see her on camera any more.

Is that what you wanted to know?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haven't seen it for a few years, but yes, Dr Karl used to make me chuckle. Confidentiality, schmonfidentiality.

But most of all it was the fact that, no matter what someone's problem or what time of the day or night, he would be the medic dealing with it. Don't know about you guys but my GP, as far as I know, doesn't swan off to the local A&E whenever he feels like it to lend a hand with a bit of open-heart surgery, or randomly tend to a few intensive care patients. Nor does he offer long term psychiatric care, or emotional counselling to students from the local secondary school.

I couldn't tell you whether he regularly sleeps with his patients, mind.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Can I actually be arsed to type this? Probably.

Paul is trying to bankrupt Lyn, who he hates. She has taken over "Harold's" (The General Store/Coffee shop) and is making a hash of it.

Toadie is trying to get his sort of adopted son Callum to go to high school.

Elle turned down a job in New York to marry Lucas, a marriage which Dan disapproves of, and which Paul disapproves of.

Donna is a mentalist. working as a fashion designer until her manager slapped her for being a spaz. Not sure what happened to that story.

Declan, following the death of lover Didge (the annoying, ugly, similar weirdo) has gone all supernice and is growing close to Kate Ramsay.

The Ramsay's (Harry, Kate and Sophie) keep rowing. Kate is trying to be a dancer. Harry's recent suspension caused their future living together to be placed into doubt.

Karl is still brilliant as ever.

Zeke is knobbing the most annoying exchange student ever.

Ben (Libby's kid) is a twat.

Susan is beign surrogate mother to Libby and Dan's baby.

Lou is back behind the bar, working for Paul now.

Toadie and Steph probably still love each other, even though they are now just 'mates'.

They are running out of fitties, sadly.

God knows if i've missed anything, but this has proved that i really need a life!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Is pepper still in it?
nickywhelan-06_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Cheers WW.

So just a few questions...

Why does Robinson hate Lyn? And does she have any family left apart from Steph?

Didn't Steph ditch Toadie for some other guy because she didn't love him? Are they gonna get it back on again?

Did you say that Zeke is actually getting laid???

Who are Donna and Lucas?

What's Harold doing if Lyn has the General Store?

Are Karl and Susan still together, going strong?

And what's with all the f***ing kids? There was some diabolical 10 minute storyline in today's episode in which some fat little twat in a Newcastle shirt told his friend he couldn't be friends with her anymore because she was a girl. She had a fit then they made up because somebody told him that boys and girls could be friends after all. It was painfully terrible. Please tell me that these irritating little tykes aren't involved in regular storylines.

CHARS

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Cheers WW.

So just a few questions...

Why does Robinson hate Lyn? And does she have any family left apart from Steph?

Didn't Steph ditch Toadie for some other guy because she didn't love him? Are they gonna get it back on again?

Did you say that Zeke is actually getting laid???

Who are Donna and Lucas?

What's Harold doing if Lyn has the General Store?

Are Karl and Susan still together, going strong?

And what's with all the f***ing kids? There was some diabolical 10 minute storyline in today's episode in which some fat little twat in a Newcastle shirt told his friend he couldn't be friends with her anymore because she was a girl. She had a fit then they made up because somebody told him that boys and girls could be friends after all. It was painfully terrible. Please tell me that these irritating little tykes aren't involved in regular storylines.

CHARS

Robinson hates Lyn because she f***ed up his wedding to Rebecca by pointing out that it couldn't go ahead as she hadn't signed divorce papers...and has generally been trying to piss him off

The only Scully's in the soap now are Steph and Lyn, but Flick (banged Jonny Dixon) and Michelle (huge tits) are still alive, somewhere, LA i think

Zeke, well i dont think they've gone that far yet, but he's with the chinky (can I say that?) girl, and he's now a..er.."cool" DJ called 'Lost Boy'. Take that Moyles.

Donna - some random loner who is a) quite fit, b) getting banged by Ringo (great name) and c) living with Paul, Rebecca and Elle (who has just sold the house back to Paul)

Lucas = Dan's Brother. Dan is married to Libby and is Ramsay Street's Clark Kent who has recently gone a bit mental.

Susan & Karl - without them Ramsay Street would actually be shite. Still together, but Karl wasn't keen on surrogacy.

The irritating "tykes" get a storyline about once every 3 months. To be fair though, they aren't nearly as bad as Ben, who is an absolute ****.

Yep, i'm back from the pub and discussing neighbours on NSC. *needs a life!*

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Good round up.

I look forward to understanding it next week

CHARS

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh yeah - Pepper isn't in it any more, and there's not much flange left sadly.

When Elle buggers off, it'll just be down to Donna and Libby K!
51st+TV+Week+Logie+Awards+Arrivals+sG13uM6lknkl.jpg

KymValentine5.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill fill you in on neighbours - its wank

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here