Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can someone answer me a question.

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
Due to travel down to Brighton in a few weeks.

Normally i only ever come for football and so do not enter the town and when I do its only for a matter of a couple of hours.

However, on my forthcoming visit I plan to spend the day in town and want to work out the cheapest way of parking. Is there a specific car park or is there a park and ride that runs. Seem to recall one once running from the Withdean.

Thank you.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Normally i only ever come for football and so do not enter the town and when I do its only for a matter of a couple of hours.

However, on my forthcoming visit I plan to spend the day in town and want to work out the cheapest way of parking. Is there a specific car park or is there a park and ride that runs. Seem to recall one once running from the Withdean.

Thank you.

You should stick with your usual plan and avoid the town mate! :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Your best bet is to get the train in, Brighton isnt really car parking friendly for all day visits.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Thank you.

You can still park free at Withdean, but there is not a dedicated bus service for Park and Ride. You have to catch the 27 from Withdean just outside the car park and buy a saver for each person £3.60 for an adult. The 27 is a normal bus service takes about 20 minutes to get into town. Might not be the cheapest option depending on number of people in your car.

Withdean Parking

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I park in London Road car park. i think its 1.20/hr which is OK.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Is there not that dodgy looking car park by the back of the station in the NEQ which allows all day parking for about £5?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Marina car park, it's free,
You have not been charged for this information :)

Thinks its 4 hours max, but never seen anyone going around checking.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Is a brilliant idea, never seen people checking times before. Plus the 7 into town every 5mins? Or you could walk 2mins to the Volks and train to the pier.

D

Deleted User X18H

This is probably the best way to get clamped or towed.

Withdean STILL has a park and ride.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
This is probably the best way to get clamped or towed.

Explain ?

Another of your random comments I guess.
Cars have never been towed from the marina car park, nor in my experience of using the car park in over 10 years I have never seen a patrol, nor a ticket on any car. In fact I sometimes wish they had as lazy twats all park in the "with children spaces" without challenge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here