Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can some clever monkey get working on an outlook download of the fixtures please

DEN_WSU

Jan 5, 2012
Brighton
Try Fixturebox.com. It has already put everything in my Gmail calendar for me and I assume it can do the same for other similar calendars - it also updates automatically. Also has information on fixtures for lots of other sports worldwide which can be downloaded

Same here... genius invention is Fixturebox as it auto updates for any date changes etc.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London

Thanks for that, think i was using your ical one all last season and will now be again this year. If you ever need......... oh i haven't actually got any useful skills. I'll make the tea:cheers:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Tremendous work :clap2:

Just had a quick check on my phone and all the fixtures are there waiting for me.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

great job however the derby game you currently have on 5th Jan instead of 12th Jan, 5th Jan is FA Cup 3rd Round day

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing

Many thanks for that. It has saved me the yearly effort.

Quick question: If date/time changes occur and you amend will it automatically update in my ical or do I need to do something? Bit of a computer novice i'm afraid!

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
There is one already in google calendar with the new fixtures in already. If you go to the cog on the top right hand side of your google calendar, click setting, go to the calendars tab then half way down there is a link called "Browse interesting calendars", click that, then sports, the scroll down to Football, English Championship League, Brighton and Hove Albion, the click subscribe.

All done for you by those lovely people at google :)

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Last edited:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
OK, I've put all the fixtures in my own personal google calendar and shared it with the Outlook calendar associated with my work e-mail address, but I can't fathom out how I can copy events from one calendar ( the google one ) to the other ( my work one ). I can have both calendars open side by side in outlook, but I'd really like everything in one 'master' calendar if possible.

Any ideas how to do this - do I have to invite myself as an attendee to every appointment and then accept the appointment ?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

Brilliant! You, Sir, are a gentleman. Saves me a whole bunch of typing into iCal.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sorry if someone's done it and I've missed - but can someone pls upload an Outlook (CVS??) file with the fixtures?

Ta. :)

This I'm struggling with other links I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here