Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I just say...

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Andy Naylor has been f***ing FANTASTIC these past two days, and has undoubtedly been ahead of NSC, and anyone else with the ACTUAL transfer news.

I hope he has answered his critics on here, as he's been tweeting non stop since 8 this morning and is still going. Fair play to him, and plenty of respect from me. :clap2:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Can I just totally agree with this? He's revelling in it now though...cruel,cruel man!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Andy Naylor has been f***ing FANTASTIC these past two days, and has undoubtedly been ahead of NSC, and anyone else with the ACTUAL transfer news.

I hope he has answered his critics on here, as he's been tweeting non stop since 8 this morning and is still going. Fair play to him, and plenty of respect from me. :clap2:

fair comment - he and Brian Owen have both done a good job and for once NSC didn't beat them to any exclusives :thumbsup:

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove

Yep. Can't understand the grief he gets on here.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton

Completely that!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I've unfollowed him about four times because of his sheer banality. :lolol:

He was first on Lopez, assuming that's happening/ed.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
completetly agree him and brian owen have been excellent hopefully he wont get people moaning about him anymore

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Agree with all of the above... any idea where his info comes from now? Must be a new source.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here