Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can i buy a ticket for todays game,from club shop?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Will the club be selling tickets for todays match still from the shop? mate reckons they dont sell tickets on day of the match...........

yes mate. the ticket office is open for ticket sales saturday mornings - until about 2pm i think (although it may close earlier?).

get down there... and grab a seat for today's gus bus journey!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Your mate is wrong. They do sell tickets on the day of the match. Only a tenner!

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
There is a dedicated service today at the club shop and by telephone for todays match only. No other match tickets can be purchased only the Woking match. So the answer is Yes!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Will the club be selling tickets for todays match still from the shop? mate reckons they dont sell tickets on day of the match...........

I am amazed, that at 9.42am you post a question on here, not really knowing if a reply will be made, indeed even if it is, the information given is correct!!
When for the cost of a phone call you could ring the ticket office, which would have been open, and get all the correct information required, and even buy your ticket over the phone :shrug:

This quite helpful as well......

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/TicketInfo/0,,10433,00.html

Last edited:

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
I am amazed, that at 9.42am you post a question on here, not really knowing if a reply will be made, indeed even if it is, the information given is correct!!
When for the cost of a phone call you could ring the ticket office, which would have been open, and get all the correct information required, and even buy your ticket over the phone :shrug:

This quite helpful as well......

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/TicketInfo/0,,10433,00.html

Was number 21 in the queue,NSC is quicker :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here