Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I be the first to say

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
put your clocks back this saturday night .

Extra hour in bed :clap2:

Leaving work in the dark :nono:

Lighter mornings :clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Is it that time already? Bloody sod it.

Fcuking hate it when the clocks go back. :nono:

Hope that bill in Parliament passes so we don't suffer early evenings as we do now. :censored: :censored: :censored:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
surrey jim said:
cant afford clubbing and huddersfield :angry: :down:

Football comes first Jim:thumbsup:

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
NMH said:
Isn't the clock a FIXTURE ?
pardon me for being so bloody ignorant but what is this banter about FIXTURES? i dont get it, some1 help me out or should i be shunned for eternity for being so clueless?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
surrey jim said:
indeed it does, you still driving up and me driving back ???

Oh yes:clap2:

Why has it changed?

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Dougal said:
put your clocks back this saturday night /B]

Excellent!!

I still haven't got around to putting my clocks FORWARD so they will finally be correct again :clap: :clap: :clap:

Why don't we just split the difference, change our clocks by 30 mins and just be done with it for good? ???

Freddo said:
pardon me for being so bloody ignorant but what is this banter about FIXTURES? i dont get it, some1 help me out or should i be shunned for eternity for being so clueless?

It's ok Freddo, it's nothing more than a cliquey expression that has ran on NSC eversince there has been a clique. I believe it means that the thread has referred to an article on a wall, or part of a bathroom or kitchen for example. Y'know, like if someone mentions a toilet-roll holder, someone has to say 'FIXTURES'.

Try it sometime, you'll find it gives a certain...release.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
NMH said:
It's ok Freddo, it's nothing more than a cliquey expression that has ran on NSC eversince there has been a clique. I believe it means that the thread has referred to an article on a wall, or part of a bathroom or kitchen for example. Y'know, like if someone mentions a toilet-roll holder, someone has to say 'FIXTURES'.

Try it sometime, you'll find it gives a certain...release.
cheers nmh

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Nice one Freddo, didnt have the balls to ask myself.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Always makes me think of that clip of Jimmy Hill fluffing his lines at the end of one Match of the Day and reminding viewers: "Don't forget to put your cocks back."

Spare a thought for the night shift workers who'll be at it for an extra hour, mind.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Freddo said:
Or the truth is that Fixtures, Kanchelskis, etc... all mean the same thing.

"Hasn't this thread been about before?" It comes from the off-season when everyone is asking "When are the FIXTURES out?" about 100000000000000000 times a day (some over estimation may occur).

Hope this helps,
NSC Dictionary Corner

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No I'm sorry, there isn't time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here