Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone play a musical instrument on here?

Musical instrument?

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just wondered.... I reckon most people won't... but still... I'm interested :thumbsup:.

D

Deleted User X18H

I can't believe I am the first to say the 'Pink Oboe'

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
always wanted to play the guitar.....only play guitar hero!!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I can play the Violin to a reasonable standard,once played at Glyndebourne in my youth.

I can also play the Bag Pipes and learnt to play the trumpet and drums when i was youner,although havent touched either for years.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I can play the Violin to a reasonable standard,once played at Glyndebourne in my youth.

I can also play the Bag Pipes and learnt to play the trumpet and drums when i was youner,although havent touched either for years.

Haha, I like the bagpipes, allthough I would hate to play an instrument where you have to hold your breath. I play the piano and guitar :lol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd love to be able to, but varying attempts have shown that I possess no musical talent whatsoever, so I've given up trying.

Mar 13, 2008
I used to play drums.
It wouldn't be hard to start back up again. Would just need to look over the music symbols again.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Piano (OK), organ (church stylee, well enough to play in the odd cathedral or two), and a bit of guitar, and I'm supposed to be learning bass.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
virgin. or zavvi are now selling these babes:

stylophone.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here