Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone help me with ST prices for WSU (Price Band B)?

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
I have received the four ST's for my family and while two are correct the other two have incorrect information printed on them; my son's (who is 13) says "U10" while my father-in-law's (who is 63) says "Senior Citizen".

If anyone could let me know what the ST price for all ticket types for Band B (WSU centre) was when the season tickets originally went on sale I would be grateful so that I can check out if the original deposits paid and current direct debits are correct or not.

Does anyone have a link to the original pricing pdf that the club produced?

Many thanks in advance.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Full price is 460/38.66 per month
Under 10 st is 115 (75% discount), not sure what senior citizen price is

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
Many thanks for your help with this; I've managed to work with your help that I'm paying the right price £38.33 deposit plus £38.33/month DD and so is my U10 with £9.58 deposit plus £9.58/month DD.

My U18 (whose ST says U10) is a bit confusing though, he paid the correct deposit of £19.16 but they are charging £10.50/month DD which is clearly a random figure the club has made up!

I'll need to check with my father-in-law but I'm sure he paid the adult price of £460 in one payment.

Out of curiosity does anyone know if a Senior Citizen price at the Albion starts at 60 or 65?

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
Thanks, no the £10.50 is definately the ST.

Just spoken with the father-in-law on the phone who says they charged him 1/12th of an Adult ticket as a deposit but took out 11/12ths of a Senior Citizen Ticket as the balance! He has decided not to mention it in case they chase him for the other £100+

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
The senior citizen price starts at 65 for new season tickets, if you were charged as a senior at Withdean then prior to being 65 (you were allowed Senior prices if you drew a pension) then this is being carried over for the new stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here