Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone help me find a new home for my cat? :(

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The regulations at my flat state that I am not allowed to keep a cat and so I have to part with my beloved moggy. He is about 18 months old, tabby, fully spayed and had all his injections.

He likes to go outside a lot but is very friendly and well behaved. I have asked around lots of people but no luck so far.

Does anyone know of a good home in the Brighton area for him ? :down:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The regulations at my flat state that I am not allowed to keep a cat and so I have to part with my beloved moggy. He is about 18 months old, tabby, fully spayed and had all his injections.

He likes to go outside a lot

You may well have answered your own question... ;)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Can't you train him to be an indoor cat and bend the rules?

I tried that for 2 days but he literally throws himself at the window and cries looking out longingly at the outside world. It would be cruel to keep him locked in all the time.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Cats are independent. They go where they want. I don't think you own cats as much as feeding them and they come back for more.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Cats are independent. They go where they want. I don't think you own cats as much as feeding them and they come back for more.

Well he likes to sit on my lap for at least 2 hours every evening so he obviously loves to be loved!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's his name?

I can't take him either :( but perhaps it might appeal to people's sensitive nature a little more if you told us his name
:)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I can't take him either (mainly because I am nowhere near Brighton), but if you absolutely have to part with him and can't find anyone you know, try here

Brighton and Hove City Branch:
Brighton and Hove Cats Protection
PO Box 137 - Hove - BN3 8YQ

BrightonHove Cats Protection. Welcome.

Even if they are full, they should be able to give you some advice.

Personally I would find another flat - bastard inconsiderate landlords :flameboun

The cat is more important.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Sorry to ask but why didn't you take this in to consideration when you either got the cat or moved into the flat?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

bages.jpg

bagel.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I want one.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sorry to ask but why didn't you take this in to consideration when you either got the cat or moved into the flat?

Long story really but the propety company have seen my cat fowling on the premises (which is what cats do) and therefore have told me to get rid of the cat or they will take legal action as this breaks leasehold regulations. I can keep my cat if he stays indoors but feel this would be unfair on a male tabby that likes to hunt and run around all day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here