Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone help get this sick page off Facebook....

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
I cant believe there are actually adult aged people on this Forum discussing wether this prick "has done anything illegal or not " ?? WTF !!!!!!!

Are you all mental or just have no f***ing morals at all !!!

You talking about the Facebook page yeah, (not the jail breaking lol)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I cant believe there are actually adult aged people on this Forum discussing wether this prick "has done anything illegal or not " ?? WTF !!!!!!!

Are you all mental or just have no f***ing morals at all !!!

it was the comment in the photo that said he had reported the guy to the police, obviously it is a disgusting comment, but saying disgusting things is not illegal.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Christ, if we were still in the victorian age so many posters on here would have been drowned at birth or consigned to hospitals because of their views and morals

Stewart

Banned
Feb 2, 2012
Sussex
The thing is though...

The person doing this group obviously doesn't think cancer is funny, they obviously just want attention, well, nice one everyone, that's exactly what they got! Best thing to do with those things is just ignore them and laugh at how stupid they are.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Who gives a shit if some idiot has set up a facebook page saying cancer is funny? What I find more disturbing is the self rightious little prick taking so much time out of his day to phone the f***ing police. Just ignore it fcs, theres someone somewhere that will come out with any crap you care to imagine.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If you believe in freedom of speech, you have to believe in it precisely for those views that you detest. If you only believe in freedom of speech for those things that you find agreeable or acceptable, then you don't believe in freedom of speech.

That is to say nothing of what I think of the person who made this, they are clearly a douchebag.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Once again people are falling over themselves to be offended and share their outrage with the world. The people who bother to respond to this idiocy are guilty of spreading the offensiveness.

Idoit seeks attention.......... Idiot gives them that attention..........first idiot gets the attention they want.....................second idiot get to be outranged about something (you can be outraged by the first idiot but do you have to feed him by telling him? IT'S WHAT HE WANTS YOU FOOLS!

...and this with a cherry on top.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
The page has been taken down by Facebook proving that they do have some idea as to what's acceptable and what isn't.
Well Done FB for de-scumming your site.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
And well done to all the sanctimonious pricks who helped with censoring the Internet.
If people spent as much time and effort doing something positive for the world instead of whinging about being offended by it then what a lovely world this would be.
Quite frankly, as much as I consider pages like that to be shit, I also everyone who lobbied to be as bad as the page creators with their whole "LOOK MUM, I'M BEING OFFENDED" mentality.

Here's a plan: next time something offends you, stop reading it and go donate a quid to a suitable charity to counter it. If everyone whinging did this, we'd find cures quicker and there'd be nothing to laugh it. Or at the very least, read something else: there are millions of pages on the Internet, nobody forced you to read one that offended you.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
EX5v4.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The page has been taken down by Facebook proving that they do have some idea as to what's acceptable and what isn't.
Well Done FB for de-scumming your site.

I just clicked the link and it was still there :shrug: reported it, for what it's worth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here