Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can a child use an Adult ticket?

matto.75

Jan 21, 2011
Hello, slighty different situation, the midweek games will probably be a bit late for my son on a school night, so can you upgrade a childs season ticket to an adults for those games. I wonder if someone has enquired about this already and could share the info. Thanks

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
no they cant ,
they have a colour lighting system ie child and senior citizens will light green and ambler, and adults will show up green if valid. also
these will be monitored by stewards,they also have access fans personal details if required, that's why they call it a smart card..

also senior citizens are requested to bring proof of age, if challenged.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Lets examine the evidence....

Quote Originally Posted by HustpierpointSeagulls View Post
Another strong contender for JCL of the season, and it hasn't even started yet!!!

No, I called him a JCL because he asked a stupid question that anyone who has been to a football match before, or who had just bothered to sit down and think about could have answered themselves.

If you had a brain (you clearly dont) then it wouldn't be a question that needs to be asked.

\
So your contribution to this thread, a question asked in good faith that several people were curious to know, for CLARIFICATION purposes which has since been answered perfectly was the above. Trotting out the JCL line to look clever? You look stupid, very very stupid. One thing that I have learned and am completely certain of is that you are an absolute prick
I don't know why you are bothering sbez, I haven't been on here long, but long enough to know that the bloke is just on here to ridicule people. Don't feed the trolls mate.

matto.75

Jan 21, 2011
no they cant ,
they have a colour lighting system ie child and senior citizens will light green and ambler, and adults will show up green if valid. also
these will be monitored by stewards,they also have access fans personal details if required, that's why they call it a smart card..

also senior citizens are requested to bring proof of age, if challenged.

I understand the light system, was really wondering about paying the difference to make a childs season ticket into an adults for individual games, so for midweek games when my son can,t go , could take one of my friends. Is it something you can do by ringing the ticket office?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I understand the light system, was really wondering about paying the difference to make a childs season ticket into an adults for individual games, so for midweek games when my son can,t go , could take one of my friends. Is it something you can do by ringing the ticket office?

There are a few topics on this http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?203782-Amex-seat-question...&highlight=child+ticket as a number of people (like myself) have young children who we'll probably not take to evening games. In theory, yes you can apply to have the childs ticket upgraded. If you are already outside the family stand area, then your friend will sit in your child's seat with the upgraded ticket. If you're in the family stand, you have to have a child attending to sit in there, so you would have to upgrade your child's ticket, plus both tickets would need to be relocated out of the family stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here