Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CAMPING/ Villa HOLIDAYS RECOMMENDATIONS

Any places you can recommend for our young family.

We are going late August, want somewhere warm but not HOT.

Easy to get to - we're in London- by train or plane.

A campsite or Villa that is safe, good for the 2 year + old and where we won't get bored?
Any suggestions welcome.

LC

Johnt

Mar 22, 2012
Manchester
Hi LC, For a great holiday in Spain I can definately recommend La Manga Club Resort they have dozens of Villas, townhouses and large apartments to rent which are extremely cost effective if you are taking the family. Theres loads of things to do from golf, football, tennis, bowling, watersports, horse riding, mountain biking and more... and for children there are junior tuition and activities are available at the golf, tennis and football academies.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Hi LC, For a great holiday in Spain I can definately recommend La Manga Club Resort they have dozens of Villas, townhouses and large apartments to rent which are extremely cost effective if you are taking the family. Theres loads of things to do from golf, football, tennis, bowling, watersports, horse riding, mountain biking and more... and for children there are junior tuition and activities are available at the golf, tennis and football academies.

How do i book at the La Manga Club Resort John.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Any places you can recommend for our young family.

We are going late August, want somewhere warm but not HOT.

Easy to get to - we're in London- by train or plane.

A campsite or Villa that is safe, good for the 2 year + old and where we won't get bored?
Any suggestions welcome.

LC

check out our villa 50mins north of lisbon, fantastic scenery, beaches and safe lagoon for the kids plus a great kids club at praia del rey.
a bonus if you are into golf as the new seve ballesteros course has just opened 1 minute from the villa.
loads of history to be seen and great climate that time of year.

golfing-holiday-villas.com |

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Have you heard of Dale Farm?

Jan 30, 2008
Clacton on sea ..... don't knock it till you've tried ,just up the road from you as well, trains run from Liverpool street :thumbsup:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I really like a place called Hayle in Cornwall (if UK is what you're after). Beautiful beach and close enough to St Austell/Eden project which is always worth a visit. Lovely country walks and pubs to visit.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
I really like a place called Hayle in Cornwall (if UK is what you're after). Beautiful beach and close enough to St Austell/Eden project which is always worth a visit. Lovely country walks and pubs to visit.

Hayle is a good place. nice beach there. Also thw Witterings here in Sussex is pretty good with nice Sandy Beaches. Camber Sands by Rye is good with great sand dunes for the kids to play in. Plenty of nice eurocamp places in the north of France ie Normandy and Brittiney. Little bit further afield i can recommend ther Algarve in portugal. Camped out there a couple of years ago when the Albion were out there pre season. Though that may be a tad too warm at that time of year for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here