Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Camp Bastion baby

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
God, some of you lot don't have a clue. Why on earth would someone LIE in her situation? It's not like she's a fourteen year old who's been in denial and desperate to keep the truth from her parents, FFS. She's a grown woman in a dangerous job, and I can't for the life of me imagine why she'd put herself and her child in that position if she knew.

Stop being such cynical old bastards, and just for once take a story at face value, rather than looking for some nasty angle.

All women lie.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I think I saw a documentary on unknown pregnancies probably 4 or 5 years ago. One woman didn't even properly go into labour. She was a runner so was pretty thin, then one day she went to the toilet, had a particularly hard shit, tried to stand up, felt a yank and heard a cry :sick:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I think I saw a documentary on unknown pregnancies probably 4 or 5 years ago. One woman didn't even properly go into labour. She was a runner so was pretty thin, then one day she went to the toilet, had a particularly hard shit, tried to stand up, felt a yank and heard a cry :sick:

Its always the bloody Americans isn't it?!?!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Some medical boffin on the news has said that one of the reasons a woman may display no physical symptoms of being pregnant is thought to be stress. I'd say being in a combat zone could be deemed "stress".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You mean "all humans".

Quite right! In all truth I think this is just one of those bizarre occurences. In fact if anything it shows she must have some fortitude to carry on and not even know she was pregnant. Quite the story to telll the young one.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would have thought the opposite would be true, where women who didn't want to get posted to a war zone, would get themselves pregnant to get out of it.

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
One Wrac a mattress, two Wrac's a sleeping bag.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Scientists have just released their findings on a ten year study into WRAC sexuality, specifically the elusive WRAC orgasm.
Much to their surprise they discovered that there are in fact 4 diffrent types of female orgasm and they are:

1. Positive-This is often punctuated with cries of "Yes, Yes!" etc..

2. Negative-Similar to the Positive orgasm but with cries of "No, no, oh no!" etc..

3. Religous-You guessed it, "Oh My God!,oh God, oh Jesus!" etc...

4. And Finally the most common type of female orgasm...
The Fake orgasm-Nearly always accompanied by cries of "Oh Yes Sir that's wonderful, oh Sir, oh Sir"...:salute:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Bet it was a shock for her, if as reported she didnt know anything about. Pretty cool story for her kid to be a able to tell. Everyone at school saying what local hospital they where born in he can tell them he was born in an army base in Afganistan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I think you ought to have listened a bit more attentively during biology at school, mate.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here