Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron is playing a blinder

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
If people actually LISTEN to what Cameron has to say without prejudice and pre judged ideas they will find the bloke has a lot of good ideas and comes across as a decent bloke imo. Of course WHEN he wins the general election next year it may be a crock of shit but for now he is the one Man I would put my tick against.

Comments like " I hate everything he stands " for is BULLSHIT and comes from a 15 year old Boy who probably just said it to gain favour with all the NSC lefties without having ANY knowledge behind the sweeping statement he made.

Do you remember all the budgets Brown did banging on about " prudence " and " no more boom and bust " PAH. Total shit. He spunked away TRILLIONS of pounds on bureaucrats , civil servants and paperwork for EVERYONE trying to do a job from NHS Doctors to Police officers who could not do their jobs properly as they had to file a report first.

He also plundered literally tens of millions of pounds from people's pensions and sold our Gold reserve's at firesale prices.

And still people want to vote for him :wozza:

Agreed.

Don't forget, Gordon ALSO, when selling the gold, TOLD everyone how much he was selling it, before he did sell it. Then the price went up.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Cameron wouldn't need to claim expenses as he comes from a very affluent background. His wife's family are LOADED.

Not really the point is it? O you're rich so you should pay all your own expenses you incur from doing your job...what a ridiculous thing to say. Imagine if you turned up to an interview and then were told 'We know you are a millionaire so actually we aren't going to give you an expenses account'.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cameron wouldn't need to claim expenses as he comes from a very affluent background. His wife's family are LOADED.

So were my of the MP's who claim for Duck Ponds etc ( Tory ) who Cameron caned out of the party at the first opportunity. The lefties refusal to acknowledgde this fact shows their true colours.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What is someone's wealth to do with the expenses they claimed ?. The system is there. Some abused it Cameron DID NOT and those in his party who did have been held to account and either caned out of the party, told to step down or to be left to the electorate where they work to decide for them.

What the FREEKING HELL more do you want.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
What is someone's wealth to do with the expenses they claimed ?. The system is there. Some abused it Cameron DID NOT and those in his party who did have been held to account and either caned out of the party, told to step down or to be left to the electorate where they work to decide for them.

Don't forget that The one eyed scottish idiot is keeping one of the worst offenders in the government.

Dandyman

In London village.
Not so sure, I can't bear watching any of them attempting to score political points out of this, in a "we're less corrupt than you" sort of stance.

Cameron, for all his self-righteous posturing, claimed £600.00 to have some bloody wisteria removed from the outside of his house. Mr Cameron, it should be said at this point, is a millionaire. A millionaire who expects the taxpayer to fund cosmetic work on his home.

It may not be as much as many other MPs have claimed, but it's still cheating the British voting public, therefore he's got absolutely nothing to be smug about IMHO.

The whole lot of them piss me off right now, to be honest.

Spot on. What sort of leadership is it, then only moves to outrage once the papers feature something rather than when it actually happens?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only expense Cameron made was for home maintenace which included removing said Shrubs. He is pretty clean I think you will find. Probably in the top 5%.

Dandyman

In London village.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Spot on. What sort of leadership is it, then only moves to outrage once the papers feature something rather than when it actually happens?

To be fair. And i dont know about camaron or tory involvement.

Some MPs have tried to change it. The speaker blooked it at all costs. Which is why he has now gone.

Dandyman

In London village.
To be fair. And i dont know about camaron or tory involvement.

Some MPs have tried to change it. The speaker blooked it at all costs. Which is why he has now gone.

Speaker Martin has IMO been used as a convenient sacrifice - he was guilty of acts of omission those that have forced him out are in many cases guilty of both greed and hypocrisy.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The Tory Party has always stood for the redistribution of wealth

Unfortunately, it is usually in an upward direction

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Oh pull the other one.

He's an MP and the leader of a party. He's knows full well how the expenses systems works and will know full well the financial situation of all the top tories.

For him to all a sudden try and turn himself into some sort of moral superman doesn't wash with me at all.

It's easy for him to sack members of the shadow cabinet. Like all shadow cabinet, noboby knows who the hell they are.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Are we not, in modern terms, in the biggest 'rich/poor divied?

How long before we see another poster like this trotted out by the Tories?

sv_saatchi2.jpg

It seems the global recession will do for Labour and the Tories will get into power by default

Cameron probably can't believe his luck

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
If Cocaine Cameron and the rest of his bullingdon club cronnies gain power by default, then duck islands and the cleaning of moats will be seen to be very minor problems for this country.

Massive public spending cuts will follow with the economically disadvantaged taking the brunt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here