Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron Diaz

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Trufflehound said:
The strange thing about saying "slaked" out loud is that it actually dries your mouth out and makes you even more thirsty.

Which is why it is such an apt word.

Easy I take you up on that resolution 'slake' away.

If I had a Pub I shall call it The Slakers Rest.

When did CD last have a slake I wonder?

:D

Last edited:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I met her at the Brighton centre in 1998 when she went to the Radiohead gig. She was in the UK promoting My Best Friends Wedding and A Life Less Ordinary. She came across really well - no security / entourage etc. She was there apparently Ewan McGregor and Michael Stipe (even though I did'nt see them).

Top girl though as she spent a good 5 or 10 minutes chatting to me in the bar and signing my shirt. It was certainly more enlightening than the gig, which I can remember little of.

wilbob

Oct 22, 2005
I'd play mr wobbly hides his helmet with her if she asked nicely! By the way if we're talking old drinking words, I've been known to Quaff a few pints myself!

I used to meet Cameron Diaz about 12 years back, when I worked with a casting agent in Hollywood. Denise Richards and Cindy Margolis (to drop a name or two) also used to come in on a regular basis.
I have to say, these were all very pleasant lasses (no, not all were even when on their professional 'best behaviour)

Cindy Margolis has a brilliant personality that absolutely matches her amazing stunning looks, so it was great to see her do well, particularly.

Lads, you should always be ready to aproach the best looking girls, they are often the least-aproached ones!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
GUNTER said:
Ugly.

End of.

:sick:

diazpb.jpg

diaz4a.jpg

diaz25a.jpg

Spoken like a true virgin :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brighton Bloke said:
Have you discharged this obligation as yet?
Not yet - however, I'll be going for a couple of wifebeaters at lunchtime, so that should provide an ideal opportunity to UNLEASH the full force of my streamlined vocabulary on my unsuspecting work colleagues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here