:sick:

diazpb.jpg

diaz4a.jpg

diaz25a.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Reading Robbie Williams book 'Feel' (and YES, its a bloody good read), it always makes me laugh when I think about why Robbie apparently went right off her all of a sudden. He told his dad:

"I went off her a bit when I realised she reminded me of Zippy".

:lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Easy 10 said:
Reading Robbie Williams book 'Feel' (and YES, its a bloody good read), it always makes me laugh when I think about why Robbie apparently went right off her all of a sudden. He told his dad:

lol :lol: never liked her myself, but was gorgeous in the mask

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I think shes one of them birds who you either love or hate.

personally i'm on the fence :clap2:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:

You'd give her the old one-two-three direct action charm offensive if she walked into the Long Man whilst you were supping eh? Wouldn't cha?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brighton Bloke said:
You'd give her the old one-two-three direct action charm offensive if she walked into the Long Man whilst you were supping eh? Wouldn't cha?
As long as I didn't have to buy her a drink. Its f***ing OUTRAGEOUS in there.

(£3.20 for a pint of wifebeater !!)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:
As long as I didn't have to buy her a drink. Its f***ing OUTRAGEOUS in there.

(£3.20 for a pint of wifebeater !!)

The point in question is whether CD, if in Brighton, would be thirsting for a pint and go out of way to have her thirst slaked at the Long Man.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Brighton Bloke said:
The point in question is whether CD, if in Brighton, would be thirsting for a pint and go out of way to have her thirst slaked at the Long Man.

I'd give her one...

Meaning a pint of whatever she wanted, naturally.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brighton Bloke said:
I fear that would be unlikely. She strikes me as more of a "Pump House" kinda girl. Y' know, traditional cramped Olde Englishe inn, with the time-honoured bench-through-the-front-window touch we've all come to love and expect.

By the way, may I congratulate you on your use of the word 'slaked'. Its refreshing to see such a little-used word placed in its correct context, and has gone some way to restoring my faith and belief in outer boundaries of the english language and its continued relevence in todays slang-ridden textspeak gobbledigook we all have to put up with nowadays.

I doff my cap, and resolve to say 'slake / slaked' to someone orally within the next 48 hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here