Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

camera found at cardiff playoff final

staylor1234

Sep 3, 2004
portslade
on that magical day in cardiff,i found a camera on the bus from county hall park and ride.i have had the photos developed and they are ,i think a father and son.they have had photos taken with some brighton players,and also at a day out fishing at a lake.i would like to return the camera and photos to the owner.i have tried the official brighton site but no joy.can anyone help.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
staylor1234 said:
on that magical day in cardiff,i found a camera on the bus from county hall park and ride.i have had the photos developed and they are ,i think a father and son.they have had photos taken with some brighton players,and also at a day out fishing at a lake.i would like to return the camera and photos to the owner.i have tried the official brighton site but no joy.can anyone help.

What KIND of fish?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Are you able to post one of the father and son photos on here as somebody might recognise them. You could either scan them onto you computer or take a photo of the photo with a digital camera.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why not e-mail the club, if they put something in the programme it might help find the owner.

Or even the Argus, you know how they LOVE to appear community spirited.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
staylor1234 said:
go and annoy someone else im trying to give something back to a true brighton fan arsehole
hey hey hey ... i know what you are doing is important but youve always gotta respect people, there are some funny bastards on here and some complete oddballs too, but that dosent mean you have to be rude. then you get a reputation which 9 posts in to your NSC life isnt good. Everyone on here is a true brighton fan in one way or another otherwise what is the point of being on here eh ? do you understand my point ?

you could go to the club shop hand them in and they could put a sign up in the shop window or if you think they could put it in the programme for the next home game. If they are true brighton fans they should be at the game and will see it.

good luck anyway.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Even better, they could publish the photo's on the official website, with an ' Is this you ? ' caption, & ask the person to get in touch. Obviously they'd have to collect the items in person.

Not everyone looks at NSC.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Referee87 said:
hey hey hey ... i know what you are doing is important but youve always gotta respect people, there are some funny bastards on here and some complete oddballs too, but that dosent mean you have to be rude.
And also check your punctuation. You're trying to get that camera back to its owner :clap:, and then you say "im trying to give something back to a true brighton fan arsehole", whereas it should be "im trying to give something back to a true brighton fan, arsehole". Sounds as though you're calling this Brighton fan an arsehole.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Everest said:
And also check your punctuation. You're trying to get that camera back to its owner :clap:, and then you say "im trying to give something back to a true brighton fan arsehole", whereas it should be "im trying to give something back to a true brighton fan, arsehole". Sounds as though you're calling this Brighton fan an arsehole.

SO picky :rolleyes:

Bet the poor guy's wishing he'd left the camera on the bus... :lol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You can see my point though?
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here