Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cambridge Striker

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No, i was sniffing around here for info
Alot of bullshit gets post on here.There is a couple of relible posters on here who have good sources.Don't know about this thread starter so will pass it off as crap for the time being.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
for only 60k, may aswel give him a go.cant be worse than dixon, although to be fair he never really got a huge amount of chances..

Cufc83

Jan 18, 2010
Well last i heard we had not received any offers, but going by Poyets comments earlier in the week any offer was gonna be made today!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No, i was sniffing around here for info

A quick pointer for you then about this place .... most inside information is just bollox, but especially if someone includes the word "FACT!"

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
for only 60k, may aswel give him a go.cant be worse than dixon, although to be fair he never really got a huge amount of chances..
That's why we have a reserve team and he trainned everyday with the first team.Wilkins saw he wasn't good enough and was proved right as Dixon is longer playing football i hear.
So this excuse about chances is rubbish.

Jon_CUFC

Jan 22, 2010
Another Cambridge fan here. If true, you've got a very good player. He's VERY quick, excellent first touch, and works hard. He's at his best playing on the shoulder of the last defender and I think would work best with a target man - something which we've not really had at Cambridge this season. I think his recent lack of goals has been more to do with poor service.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
All these Cambridge fans on here :) Good to see.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be a good signing , especially if he plays up level with the last defender and can beat the offside flag.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well either that of he is just so slow he cannot be arsed to make runs because he knows he will not make the position? Best bit of business Knight did (well second after buying Bobby Z) selling Ravell.

Blimey, you can aim a few criticisms at Revell, but words like "lazy" and phrases like "can't be arsed" don't apply to the player I was watching.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well either that of he is just so slow he cannot be arsed to make runs because he knows he will not make the position? Best bit of business Knight did (well second after buying Bobby Z) selling Ravell.

This is either a wind-up or you're a football-mental.

We got a good price for him, so yes, a decent bit of business, but couldn't be arsed? Ridiculous.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Blimey, you can aim a few criticisms at Revell, but words like "lazy" and phrases like "can't be arsed" don't apply to the player I was watching.

Agreed. As football critics some of these people would make good dustmen.:facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't see Gus getting players in that he does not rate. And to be fair Lloyd's record with spotting strikers aint that bad............

Byrne
Small
Nogan
Nelson?

Farrington :jester:

No manager has a perfect record as signings go, no matter how good their reputation. Even someone like Harry Redknapp, despite the bullshit he'd have you believe about his ability as a wheeler dealer, signs the occasional shocker (Marco Boogers, anyone?). Footballers aren't machines.

It's not like none of our non league signings have ever worked out- Hart has given good service over the years, Revell did a job for us. Dixon and to some extent Elder didn't. Doesn't mean we should never take a chance on non-league players again does it?

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Wikipedia says we've signed him

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
At any standard of football you ask any defender what they hate,players running at ya with pace,so its got to be worth 60k,and how the f can whoever say that about AR, did you ever watch him play?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here