Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Camberwell fire.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Had you ever seen a human body turn to mush as if it had been put into a liqidiser.
melodromatic load of old bollocks would be the last expression you would have chosen.
I have actually, but thpp is trying to make out the railway social clubs are chock full of old boys who can barely hold their pint due to their trembling hands, so in that sense I'm afraid he did post a melodramatic load of old bollocks , all to try to disguise the fact that he picks and chooses the stories he decides to moralise about.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sorry, didn't realise you were keeping a scrapbook.
I'm not, I just remember crossing swords with you over your original post, at no point did you mention you were from "railway stock" , having a second cousin who worked in the buffet on platform 8 of glasgow central station does not constitute coming from "railway stock", I therefore put it to you , that you and your "railway stock" story is a load of bollocks, designed to cover up the fact that your a heartless prick who gloried in the death of a sixteen year old boy showing off to his friends.

Is that the kiddie that ran across the tracks at BH station on New Years Eve, not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES, stripping to his kecks for his grand finale lap of honour? Sorry, matey, I come from railway stock, have seen too many broken train drivers nerves permanently shot to pieces in the railway social clubs due to pricks on the tracks. For sure, somebody owed that kid a duty of care. Oh, and also owed a duty of care to the daft girlies who crossed the tracks in the exact same spot some three weeks later - as they were equally incapable of normal thought patterns. UNBELIEVABLE. OK, it's a tad DARWINIAN, but in the end its always going to end up 1-0 to the electricity. Sorry and all that. Fella.

Got any Albion football threads you'd like to contribute to sometime?

For anyone who might have wrong preconceptions about train electric supplies, here's a warning. ALWAYS respect electricity, and don't take any risk that a current supply 'might' be turned off. This is not like your regular house outlet.... and be warned if you are squeamish, this is not a nice video to watch;
http://trogoglin.ning.com/video/video/show?id=32378863AVideo%3A322

Nevermind. I was in a hotel fire. Had to tie the bedsheets together to lower myself from the third floor balcony.When the fire was out and we(and the other guests) went back to claim any belongings, I was amazed at what started in one hotel room bed had spread out to the hallways and adjoining rooms. The heat was so intense the hallway light fixtures had melted in the entire corridor.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Only on NSC can the tragic loss of life end up in an argument about the fact someone may/ may not have mentioned something 6 months ago :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here