Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

calvin zola striker

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
why when he doesnt even make crewes first team?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Thats because he plays for burton ;D

sorry, i'll reword that to he didnt even make the crewe first team and originally got loaned out to burton. smart arse ;)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
takes [MENTION=13832]Worthai Seagull[/MENTION] off for a lie down

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Actually, I don't think this is that daft an idea. He is an absolute unit and would provide us a presence in both boxes and would be good for CMS when we want to mix it up. He would be cheap to buy and his wages wouldn't be huge. Obviously he's not what we want ideally but hey, we need a plan B and call me crazy, but it doesn't get more plan B than Calvin Zola!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is not even an answer . You think he's better than Toby ? !

At this stage of Toby's career he is far better perhaps in 6 or12 months time he wont be but at the moment and to come off the bench against Burnley he is far better. As Ninja Elephant says he would be cheap and offer better as a plan B than we have at the moment, which is nothing

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Actually, I don't think this is that daft an idea. He is an absolute unit and would provide us a presence in both boxes and would be good for CMS when we want to mix it up. He would be cheap to buy and his wages wouldn't be huge. Obviously he's not what we want ideally but hey, we need a plan B and call me crazy, but it doesn't get more plan B than Calvin Zola!

It certainly doesnt !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here