Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calvin Andrew

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Should we assist in the saving of our friends from SE London by purchasing this player for a small fee please?

???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes yes yes

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that he was ok and an improvement on Davies and would agree with replacing Davies with him if we could sell Davies. Other than that I would say no if we keep Davies we dont need him.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
sounded like he was playing quite well for palace against newcastle last night, didnt score mind

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd like to see him here again. Plenty of improvement left in him.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If he was going cheap I would be happy to see him back.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
with palace having no money,hel probably be happy to play for a few quid....more than they have probably been paying him lately

we could do alot worse.hed be an easier capture than holroyd too....!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Won lots of headers, but his goalscoring record is not good enough to be a striker imo!
He never even got going for luton, and hasnt scored many at palace, which puts pressure on the other striker to bang in 25+ goals a season.
Was good at the time, but no thanks.
Would rather have Alan Lee!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Forster, Murray, Dickinson, Hart, Davies.
Why are people talking about another striker? And one who is pretty average at best? We don't need ANOTHER squad player to contribute practically nothing. He was brilliant for us last season, his contribution was massive and no proper Albion fan will forget that. But we don't need him to sign permanently.

Why no threads talking about left wingers?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Forster, Murray, Dickinson, Hart, Davies.
Why are people talking about another striker? And one who is pretty average at best? We don't need ANOTHER squad player to contribute practically nothing. He was brilliant for us last season, his contribution was massive and no proper Albion fan will forget that.

Brilliant for us last season but is pretty average?

He made things happen and is young and will improve. Can't be a bad signing if we can get him on the cheap.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brilliant for us last season but is pretty average?

He made things happen and is young and will improve. Can't be a bad signing if we can get him on the cheap.

Yes, brilliant impact and did well for us during a short space of time. But he wouldn't be much kop in this squad longer term, not when we already have 3 players better than he is.

Where would he fit into our squad now? That's not rhetorical, and I ask anyone who thinks we should sign him. Would he get in the team ahead Murray, Forster or Dickinson? And that's forgetting OGH and Snoopy.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'd put him ahead of Hart and Davies (who I don't see has a future here) and prefer him to Dicko who isn't doing a great deal. If we can afford him I reckon he's worth a go.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Great player, great finisher, intelligent runner and only young as well so can only improve, its 100% yes from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here