Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calls for thread removals

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tom Hark said:
Big Brother neatly fills the void between the end of one football season and the start of the next. It should be EMBRACED IMHO

I wouldn't watch it if you paid me.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I apologise profusely for moving a Big Brother discussion into the area provided for just that thing. But trust me, that was my only motive! I also left a forwarding address for it too.

The Government has turned this country into a police state, let’s not do the same with this board. I don’t watch that thrash on 4, just read the major story on page 13 in my daily paper. Some girl called someone a ******, What’s wrong with that, I personally wouldn’t call a black person a ****** but for god sake it’s only a name. It’s know different than calling someone on here a retard or f***ing wanker.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Oceanic said:
The Government has turned this country into a police state, let’s not do the same with this board. I don’t watch that thrash on 4, just read the major story on page 13 in my daily paper. Some girl called someone a ******, What’s wrong with that, I personally wouldn’t call a black person a ****** but for god sake it’s only a name. It’s know different than calling someone on here a retard or f***ing wanker.

BAN HIM MODS :angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Oceanic said:

The sad thing is that you believe it.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Sake! I moved the sodding thread ONLY because I assumed it belonged in the Big Brother section of the board. It had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with some misguided interpretation of political correctness.
:censored:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Not that I agree with a single word of your earlier statement, either Oceanic. Although I'm surprised you have the time to be on here. Haven't you got some white hoods that need sewing?

roz said:
Haven't you got some white hoods that need sewing?

Funny you should mention white hoods Roz. Was in Bournmouth last summer for a stag weekend. half of us went as fancy dress.

Notice how no one noticed or cared?

Attachments

• bournemouth.jpg
    bournemouth.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 103

Oceanic said:
Funny you should mention white hoods Roz. Was in Bournmouth last summer for a stag weekend. half of us went as fancy dress.

What a bunch of GIMPS.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oceanic said:

That is f***ing shocking. Which I imagine was the point.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oceanic said:

HOLY. SHIT.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its is obvious they are dressed as Spanish Druids or Nazareno's and I see nothing wrong with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here